D.B.N.

Ryan league leader

209 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Ryan is average to above-average at best. Can't put the team on his back and requires a superstar cast around him to win. Ryan is what he is. I've stood up for Ryan and have been a Ryan fan for the past 11 years. This year, if he doesn't get his **** together, I'm done with him all together. 

Sounds like you’re done with him now...

camfalcon likes this

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

Don’t play stupid man. You know exactly what I mean.  Lmao. Don’t you have a history of this behavior?

I say what I say, its called a FORUM for a reason. Just because you keep sippin that kool-aid doesn't mean we all do. So since I post something that goes against all you homer's line of thinking I'm a troll. LMAO 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Sounds like you’re done with him now...

We need to draft his replacement within next 2-3 years. We're stuck w/ him for now. 

10 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Yuppp I'm a troll for calling Ryan out. Go guzzle your kool-aid fool 

Couldn’t address the other five stats in the top 10.  Go crawl back under your rock, troll.

Just now, coastiemike said:

Couldn’t address the other five stats in the top 10.  Go crawl back under your rock, troll.

We're talking INTs bud. Not other stats. What say you about these costly picks that your golden boy keeps throwing?

6 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

We're talking INTs bud. Not other stats. What say you about these costly picks that your golden boy keeps throwing?

I already answered the initial question. You either missed it because your sight is blinded by hate or you ignored it because it doesn’t fit your agenda.  Once Ryan rights the ships and drops out of the top 10 in INTs, I’m wondering what your next agenda filled rant will be.  Since we are talking about just one stat, then let’s do that. Take your pick of any of the other five I listed and we will chat. Otherwise, keep on trying to troll.  I’ve seen a lot better trolling so you likely need the practice.

8 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

So if he led the league in INT's but had 15 touchdowns it wouldnt matter because all youre talking about is INT's? Thats logical reasoning....

Bigbenright likes this

I already answered the initial question. You either missed it because your sight is blinded by hate or you ignored it because it doesn’t fit your agenda.  Once Ryan rights the ships and drops out of the top 10 in INTs, I’m wondering what your next agenda filled rant will be.  Since we are talking about just one stat, then let’s do that. Take your pick of any of the other five I listed and we will chat. Otherwise, keep on trying to troll.  I’ve seen a lot better trolling so you likely need the practice.

Ryans "top 10" stats have contributed to how many wins? however, these turning the ball over (along w/ poor defensive play, and coaching) is literally costing this team wins. All I see on this forum is talk about how we need to can Quinn, which is legitamate, but where is the talk about Ryan's poor decisions and play? So again, back to my OP, stop making excuses and hold Ryan accountable for his poor play. 

Just now, DirtyBird2 said:

So if he led the league in INT's but had 15 touchdowns it wouldnt matter because all youre talking about is INT's? Thats logical reasoning....

we don't debate based on hypothetical scenarios. try again 

Ryans "top 10" stats have contributed to how many wins? however, these turning the ball over (along w/ poor defensive play, and coaching) is literally costing this team wins. All I see on this forum is talk about how we need to can Quinn, which is legitamate, but where is the talk about Ryan's poor decisions and play? So again, back to my OP, stop making excuses and hold Ryan accountable for his poor play. 

I already did.  Again, you missed my initial reply to your post because it didn’t fit your agenda. ****, Ryan even owned up to his poor decisions in the post game press conference. It’s also only three games.  If we run off ten straight wins, I seriously doubt you give Ryan credit for any of those.  Again, that wouldn’t fit your agenda.

Just now, D.B.N. said:

we don't debate based on hypothetical scenarios. try again 

Lmao again, sound logic. We wont debate it because it doesnt fit your agenda. And im also pretty sure MR put up similar numbers to his MVP season last year and Shanny wasnt the coach...but yeah hes done LMAO.

Ill be the first to admit Ryan hasnt been his normal self but he is far from the problem you should be complaining about. 

Skin doc likes this

I already did.  Again, you missed my initial reply to your post because it didn’t fit your agenda. ****, Ryan even owned up to his poor decisions in the post game press conference. It’s also only three games.  If we run off ten straight wins, I seriously doubt you give Ryan credit for any of those.  Again, that wouldn’t fit your agenda.

I will go on record right now. If we win 10 straight and Ryan plays lights out, I will give credit where credits due. But until then, I'm being objective and criticizing him instead of looking through rose colored lenses. 

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Just now, D.B.N. said:

I will go on record right now. If we win 10 straight and Ryan plays lights out, I will give credit where credits due. But until then, I'm being objective and criticizing him instead of looking through rose colored lenses. 

How about his 18 straight completions in the second half?  Didn’t give him credit for that.  Want to guess what his QBR was for the second half of the Colts game?  Again, let’s look at the entire picture and not one, cherry-picked stat.

1 minute ago, DirtyBird2 said:

Lmao again, sound logic. We wont debate it because it doesnt fit your agenda. And im also pretty sure MR put up similar numbers to his MVP season last year and Shanny wasnt the coach...but yeah hes done LMAO.

Ill be the first to admit Ryan hasnt been his normal self but he is far from the problem you should be complaining about. 

Playing devil's advocate, but he's totally been a problem. A massive problem, even. Some of that goes to Stocker too, but Ryan's made almost solely straight up brain dead interceptions that put our team in a hole or shortened the field.

D.B.N. likes this

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

Playing devil's advocate, but he's totally been a problem. A massive problem, even. Some of that goes to Stocker too, but Ryan's made almost solely straight up brain dead interceptions that put our team in a hole or shortened the field.

Don't even try with these homer's bro. They are blinded by their fandom and cannot view this organization from an objective standpoint. 

How about his 18 straight completions in the second half?  Didn’t give him credit for that.  Want to guess what his QBR was for the second half of the Colts game?  Again, let’s look at the entire picture and not one, cherry-picked stat.

Again, did we win? No. So what does 18 straight completions mean? NOTHING if we don't win. Now, back to the INTs... that directly correlates to what - a LOSS. 

4 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Ryan has been terrible. No excuses. His career says he will get it right 

Terrible is a slight overstatement, LOL. Besides Ints, Ryan is Top 5 in just about every other Passing category including TDs. 

Bigbenright likes this

Don't even try with these homer's bro. They are blinded by their fandom and cannot view this organization from an objective standpoint. 

While you can?

Just now, Vandy said:

Terrible is a slight an overstatement, LOL. Besides Ints, Ryan is Top 5 in just about every other Passing category including TDs. 

What do those top 5 stats mean, are they helping us win? I'll answer the question for you. NO. 

Are the INT's helping the team lose? I'll answer the question for you. YES. 

31 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Ryan is average to above-average at best. Can't put the team on his back and requires a superstar cast around him to win. Ryan is what he is. I've stood up for Ryan and have been a Ryan fan for the past 11 years. This year, if he doesn't get his **** together, I'm done with him all together. 

Since 2016 Ryan leads the league in yards and TDs and is top 3 in completion %, Yards per attempt. He's been killing it for the last 3 years. Yet inexplicably when he makes a few mistakes trolls like you crawl out their huts and act like they've been blind the last 3 seasons. 

He's a Rookie of the Year award winner, MVP award winner, Top 5 all time Completion %, Top 10 all time in yards and TDs all time, Top 15 in QBR all time. 

Is he playing his best right now, no. But he's still playing better than a lot of other guys around the league. And from a historical stanpoint, it's very hard to argue he's not one of the best ever

Edited by MD-FalconFan13
Drew4719, Vandy and Bigbenright like this

Just now, D.B.N. said:

What do those top 5 stats mean, are they helping us win? I'll answer the question for you. NO. 

Are the INT's helping the team lose? I'll answer the question for you. YES. 

I agree he can play better. But if we beat Indy, we don’t hear a peep from you. And we lost to Indy because of the poor defense, not because of the QB. 

ok_falcons_fan likes this