Jump to content

Ryan just cost the Pack...


wartownfalcon
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

According to Ryan haters...only Matt does that. Rodgers with poor ball placement. Should have led the receiver better. He handcuffed him on that slant

Matt Lefuer playcalling with over 80-90% pass was the reason they lost.

Prior play Aaron Jones had a fantastic run up the middle.

They should have ran with him ...untill it was 4th down.

That's how Seattle lost Superbowl on similar situation and you NEVER throw a pass like this in the middle. Atleast, Ryan Falcons have never attempted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Matt Lefuer playcalling with over 80-90% pass was the reason they lost.

Prior play Aaron Jones had a fantastic run up the middle.

They should have ran with him ...untill it was 4th down.

That's how Seattle lost Superbowl on similar situation and you NEVER throw a pass like this in the middle. Atleast, Ryan Falcons have never attempted.

They had lost yards on nearly every run. Running wasn't the best idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Sometimes **** just happens. People make mistakes. Glad we got a great QB and he will make sure it gets better. He don't cry and whine. 

People don't realize what all goes into a play sometimes. 

I mean heaven forbid the defensive player actually do something HE gets paid to do, right???

 

:shrug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

In b4 excuses for Godgers..

Cmon man you know Rodgers can never do wrong. LOL. Ppl would be saying how Ryan lost it and if he was a “real qb” he would’ve just audibled out of the play. No one would be blaming Koetter or Quinn that’s for sure. Rodgers throws an interception in the end zone and they blame the HC! Lololol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

According to Ryan haters...only Matt does that. Rodgers with poor ball placement. Should have led the receiver better. He handcuffed him on that slant

I like your style. 

I guess tonight we learned that LaFleur wouldn’t have won us the last two high stake games in Philly with his play calling. :ninja:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Matt Lefuer playcalling with over 80-90% pass was the reason they lost.

Prior play Aaron Jones had a fantastic run up the middle.

They should have ran with him ...untill it was 4th down.

That's how Seattle lost Superbowl on similar situation and you NEVER throw a pass like this in the middle. Atleast, Ryan Falcons have never attempted.

Aaron jones had 13 carries for 21 yards lol. 1.6 ypc. Rodgers was their leading rusher. To contrast Free had 11 carries for 22 yards against the eagles. But our guy lost a step because the eagles shut him down. Lol. They held the redskins to 28 yards on 13 carries total. Held Johnson from Detroit to 36 yards on 20 carries. If you ask me the eagles have the best run defense in the league. 

 

But whatever. The pack lost this game because the eagles ran it down their throats and they made them one dimensional by shutting down their running game. That’s why they lost. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know what I noticed about Arod? Is that he always look for the big plays instead of taking it safe and dump it off to his RBs, and last night that was what led to their downfall.  

There were numerous times Arod dropped back and no one was open besides Aaron Jones but Rodgers kept still looking for the big play getting chased out of the pocket.  Just dump the ball off to your RB and get 4-6 yards!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

Aaron jones had 13 carries for 21 yards lol. 1.6 ypc. Rodgers was their leading rusher. To contrast Free had 11 carries for 22 yards against the eagles. But our guy lost a step because the eagles shut him down. Lol. They held the redskins to 28 yards on 13 carries total. Held Johnson from Detroit to 36 yards on 20 carries. If you ask me the eagles have the best run defense in the league. 

 

But whatever. The pack lost this game because the eagles ran it down their throats and they made them one dimensional by shutting down their running game. That’s why they lost. 

Rodgers 2 turnovers, a fumble giving the Eagles a short field for the TD, and an INT at the goalline taking points off the board.

If Rodgers gets credit for going 3-0 thanks to their defense holding opponents to 3, 16, and 16, he needs to own it when he loses the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, wartownfalcon said:

According to Ryan haters...only Matt does that. Rodgers with poor ball placement. Should have led the receiver better. He handcuffed him on that slant

Dude, Rodgers had 422 yards passing last night. He single handedly brought them back. He had no one to throw to once Adams got hurt. Led his team in rushing. Threaded the needle all night. 

If Ryan was in that same exact situation, the game would've been lost long before the last play. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BirdGangATL said:

You know what I noticed about Arod? Is that he always look for the big plays instead of taking it safe and dump it off to his RBs, and last night that was what led to their downfall.  

There were numerous times Arod dropped back and no one was open besides Aaron Jones but Rodgers kept still looking for the big play getting chased out of the pocket.  Just dump the ball off to your RB and get 4-6 yards!

So they can show those big play high light reels on ESPN. Troy Aikaman and Joe Buck get Org.,. watching those plays.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Dude, Rodgers had 422 yards passing last night. He single handedly brought them back. He had no one to throw to once Adams got hurt. Led his team in rushing. Threaded the needle all night. 

If Ryan was in that same exact situation, the game would've been lost long before the last play. 

Spit or Swallow? Playing from behind and being forced to pass, you would call those “garbage stats” for Ryan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...