Spts1

Eagles vs Packers Thursday Game

424 posts in this topic

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

I tried it, and it wasn't bad.

I did too, it wasn't really that bad, but not what I was hoping for. I can see if somebody doesn't eat meat that it would be kind of tasty. I was just making a joke

Faithful Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

There was safety over the top on that play Matt floated the ball on. If he leads Julio more it would have led to a contest. There was no safety there on the Adams pass just open field. 

Yep, and Julio is held on almost every play.

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

He wasn't close because of where Ryan threw the ball.

If he lowered the arc and put a bit more mustard on it, the ball would have got to the spot faster and the safety would have been even further from the catch.

TheFatboi likes this

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Random Matt Ryan stat:

6 int in 3 games is another random Matt RYan stat. Ive watched every matt rYan game. I know he can put up numbers. I just dont trust him anymore..Havent in a few years actually. He melts too many times for my liking now..Hes just a tease in my eyes. The whole Falcons team is for that matter. THey get your hopes up 1 week  just enough to break your heart with an embarrassing performance the next..THat SB loss did it for me. Nothing can EVER top that..IM still upset when we lose, but not nearly as much as I used to be. IM numb to the Falcons. lol

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I was just going to say, should we go ahead and pencil in New England vs Green Bay next February?

Wouldn’t surprise me. The Packers look like one of the few complete teams so far in the NFC. 

octoslash likes this

1 minute ago, ZoneOne01 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me. The Packers look like one of the few complete teams so far in the NFC. 

Not only that, but they really seem to be in midseason form when it comes to engineering drives. As much as I can't stand them, they look ready to roll big time.

5 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I did too, it wasn't really that bad, but not what I was hoping for. I can see if somebody doesn't eat meat that it would be kind of tasty. I was just making a joke

It was good to me , because the regular Whopper hasn't been in years.

2 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

What makes u say that? Their offense still is not clicking like it should be. Honestly, there’s no real front runner in the NFC. Cowboys have played the easiest schedule so far and the Rams offense has been off without Gurley taking his usual workload. 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Not only that, but they really seem to be in midseason form when it comes to engineering drives. As much as I can't stand them, they look ready to roll big time.

I guess with the right QB, the Shanahan Coaching Tree is successful. 

2 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

What makes u say that? Their offense still is not clicking like it should be. 

1st year in new offense and they are ahead of schedule in "clicking". Packers run game hasn't been this efficient in years

6 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

If he lowered the arc and put a bit more mustard on it, the ball would have got to the spot faster and the safety would have been even further from the catch.

I'm not saying it was a perfect throw, but it was a totally different situation than the Adams play so I have no idea why we are even comparing the two plays. It was a conservative decision by Ryan, when Julio made his break and the defender fell if Ryan hits him in stride it means putting the ball 5-10 yards in front of were Julio caught the ball and it gives the safety a chance to close and make the play. Ryan didn't take that chance and went for the safe play. I believe we got a TD out of it. 

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

1st year in new offense and they are ahead of schedule in "clicking". Packers run game hasn't been this efficient in years

They average less PPG than us. Are we in mid season form too? 

Ergo Proxy likes this