Spts1

Eagles vs Packers Thursday Game

424 posts in this topic

Just now, zekeyboy1 said:

Now thats how you lead a reciever. Matt needs to chill with the floaters..

It's call timing. Rodgers isn't dropping back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Ryan should have hit Julio with a ball like that. Adams didn't have to wait at all for it

Rodgers didn't have to drop back. If you change the playbook some, it can happen. Remember, we could have had this guy as our OC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Now thats how you lead a receiver. Matt needs to chill with the floaters..

Thing of beauty!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Rodgers didn't have to drop back. If you change the playbook some, it can happen. Remember, we could have had this guy as our OC.

Even if you drop back it doesn't make you throw a rainbow floater that Julio had to wait on. What kind of excuse is that?

Edited by Jerz #Quinning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Rodgers didn't have to drop back. If you change the playbook some, it can happen. Remember, we could have had this guy as our OC.

Meh. Throwing dimes is throwing dimes. Throwing ducks is throwing ducks...

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Even if you drop back it doesn't make you throw a rainbow floater that Julio had to wait on. What kind of excuse is that?

 

5 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Meh. Throwing dimes is throwing dimes. Throwing ducks is throwing ducks...

Keep watching fellas. Julio also never runs untouched as Adams did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Even if you drop back it doesn't make you throw a rainbow floater that Julio had to wait on. What kind of excuse is that?

There was safety over the top on that play Matt floated the ball on. If he leads Julio more it would have led to a contest. There was no safety there on the Adams pass just open field. 

Drew4719 and Faithful Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

There was safety over the top on that play Matt floated the ball on. If he leads Julio more it would have led to a contest. There was no safety there on the Adams pass just open field. 

The safety was nowhere close. He was only in the shot because Julio had to wait for the ball for so long. 

TheFatboi and Flying Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

The Packers finally getting a defense is terrible for the NFC. 

I was just going to say, should we go ahead and pencil in New England vs Green Bay next February?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matty has been tossing floaters this season.  Then he has his hurry up and play moment.  Too bad he cannot do that for the whole game.  But lets spread it around.  Defense needs to get him the ball.  Might as well get Matty an easy chair on the sideline if the oline only gets to play after the other team scores.

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

The safety was nowhere close. He was only in the shot because Julio had to wait for the ball for so long. 

He wasn't close because of where Ryan threw the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

They called The Impossible Whopper, because it's impossible you'll buy a second one after you try the first. It tastes like cardboard with mayonnaise. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I tried it, and it wasn't bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now