Spts1

Eagles vs Packers Thursday Game

424 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Please don’t tell me Rodgers has a run game AND a defense

Run game got shut down and defense got run over. Guess jones lost a step too. Or at least that’s what the board says when our back gets shut down by a good run D. Tragic lol. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

8 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Rodgers didn't have to drop back. If you change the playbook some, it can happen. Remember, we could have had this guy as our OC.

Ryan doesn’t always drop back. He was in the gun. Matt is in the gun a lot. Rodgers just doesn’t throw floaters. Matt does at times. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

8 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

There was safety over the top on that play Matt floated the ball on. If he leads Julio more it would have led to a contest. There was no safety there on the Adams pass just open field. 

The safety was nowhere around. If the safety wasn’t there on a floater that Julio had to wait on he def wouldn’t have been there on a pass thrown like the Rodgers pass. Just no way a safety could’ve gotten there. Floaters give defenders time to run under a pass. Less air and more velocity it’s a walk in TD for Julio. 

8 hours ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

If he lowered the arc and put a bit more mustard on it, the ball would have got to the spot faster and the safety would have been even further from the catch.

Exactly. It’s physics. There’s just no way a safety could’ve gotten there with lower trajectory and more velocity. If he couldn’t get to a floater how was he gonna get to a rope? 

Jerz #Quinning likes this

8 hours ago, zekeyboy1 said:

If he was from South Dakota or somewhere TD mightve drafted him. He hates SEC players on the oline/dline. lol

ACC is SEC part 2. We have 1 SEC and 2 ACC players on the DL. 

2 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Rodgers carried his team on his back this game. That’s why he’s the GOAT 

Is this a serious statement or a joke? He fumbled setting the Eagles up for a quick TD. He threw a pick at the goalline. He missed open receivers. He had a few nice throws, but he also missed his fair share as well. Frankly, Adams carried Rodgers this game. He was eating the Eagles DB alive. 

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

Rico doesn’t take his team out. Neal and Willy Mo did that. 

Rico had a rash of it too in the past. 

His was actually a just a rash over a several games, he did learn and correct his fast. Think his was just trying to hard to secure that safety spot. I remember it because ,I was trying to say he was gonna be ok back there and my nephew was letting me hear it,  about him hitting our own players and was afraid he was gonna knock out someone. He wasn't a fan. 

Edited by THEHEADCOACH

1 hour ago, pzummo said:

Is this a serious statement or a joke? He fumbled setting the Eagles up for a quick TD. He threw a pick at the goalline. He missed open receivers. He had a few nice throws, but he also missed his fair share as well. Frankly, Adams carried Rodgers this game. He was eating the Eagles DB alive. 

Definitely was being facetious. I think MVP Rodgers expired years ago and Ryan has been better. 

11 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Enjoy. After winning fantasy football for 11 years. I retired. I enjoy the game much better now.

I won my league last year and said I was gonna take a year off, but my buddies reeled me back in a few days before our draft.

13 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

In defense of our defense, we’ve never allowed Rodgers to come back against us. 

Neither did the Eagles :lol:

7 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

ACC is SEC part 2. We have 1 SEC and 2 ACC players on the DL. 

IM talking drafted players..And what SEC player is on our lines? Also Vic doesnt count. He isnt a player..Grady only. lol

Edited by zekeyboy1

IF hed only took Donald over Jake the holder. smh. I just knew we would after Coach Smith coached him at the senior Bowl. Oh well..

10 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

IM talking drafted players..And what SEC player is on our lines? Also Vic doesnt count. He isnt a player..Grady only. lol

Were never in position to take an SEC DL that’s worth taking. They’re always gone before we pick. I’m certain if an SEC DL worth taking was there we’d get him. We were gonna take the guy from Florida last year but there’s no way you pass on Ridley. 

14 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Peria Jerry, first round pick from SEC on dL.

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Were never in position to take an SEC DL that’s worth taking. They’re always gone before we pick. I’m certain if an SEC DL worth taking was there we’d get him. We were gonna take the guy from Florida last year but there’s no way you pass on Ridley. 

I wanted Lamar Jackson. WE've never had a competent backup. Could also come in and give us a spark when Matt has his head up his ***.lol. Ridley had butter fingers at Bama. I like him though.

Edited by zekeyboy1

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Yeah I feel ya. I wasnt that serious. JUst making a point about TD's yearly "what the F " pick for the oline/dline. lol. I remenber 2014 and 2015 like yesterday being a Clemson fan back then. I just knew we were taking Donald after he showed out at the Senior Bowl..And the next year, I was like "Anybody but Beasley" . And what do ya know.....lol. And the dude was Deandres roomate at one point. lol..Nuk!!

Edited by zekeyboy1