Jump to content

Braves @ Mets


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Read somewhere that in 95 the Mets swept us to end the season. Now it all makes sense. This had to happen for us to win it all. 

1-5 going into the NLDS, too bad the Cards have been lighting the world on fire this week. wait.... they are 1-4 in their last 5. 

WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!! @mqg96

11 minutes ago, gp_74 said:

1-5 going into the post season, sure wish they would have won this game. Not good momentum but hopefully with a little break and rest they can come back to life on Thursday.

They lost interest after the clinch. They werent playing with the same emotion. I'm sure they'll be back and ready with the games meaningful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gp_74 said:

1-5 going into the post season, sure wish they would have won this game. Not good momentum but hopefully with a little break and rest they can come back to life on Thursday.

1-5 going into the NLDS, too bad the Cards have been lighting the world on fire this week.

wait.... they are 1-4 in their last 5. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Guess everyone missed the post I made yesterday showing that "hot to end the season = playoff success" is not a thing.

Shoot, even the Red Sox went 1-3 in their last 4 last season. I don’t think it matters much when we had so many people that were on limited time. The Cards may have more reason to be concerned than us because they were still playing for something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tl;dr said:

1-5 going into the NLDS, too bad the Cards have been lighting the world on fire this week.

wait.... they are 1-4 in their last 5. 

Yep, glad to see that. Just a simple logical statement though. No biggie, never said they were doomed. Hoping for them to bounce back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gp_74 said:

Yep, glad to see that. Just a simple logical statement though. No biggie, never said they were doomed. Hoping for them to bounce back.

Yeah you didn’t haha. I think we have seen one too many posters declare the end is near so we assume every post like that is the same lol.

Good news though is that the Cards have been playing their guys and they’ve struggled 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Yeah you didn’t haha. I think we have seen one too many posters declare the end is near so we assume every post like that is the same lol.

Good news though is that the Cards have been playing their guys and they’ve struggled 

That is good news. Braves will have Acuna back, rested and hopefully recalibrated. Dansby seems to be back on track too. That's big. Joyce has been strong and the "new" guys have been contributors. Now if Freddie and JD get going...that would be big. Gotta be happy with the BP now too. Should be a good series.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...