Unknøwn

Braves @ Mets

121 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Completely forgot they were on the team due to the expanded rosters lol. Just don't want anyone to get hurt for a stupid reason

Oh yeah, im sure the Mets are praying for it to stop. They're all ready to get back to their families.

tl;dr likes this

You'll still hear Francoeur. Fox selected him as an analyst for one of their AL Playoff crews. I believe hes working the WC game too.

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Read somewhere that in 95 the Mets swept us to end the season.

Now it all makes sense. This had to happen for us to win it all. 

Where did you see that stat? Can you pull it up? 

Edit: Okay I see it above. 

Edited by mqg96
tl;dr likes this

1-5 going into the post season, sure wish they would have won this game. Not good momentum but hopefully with a little break and rest they can come back to life on Thursday.

Edited by gp_74

11 minutes ago, gp_74 said:

1-5 going into the post season, sure wish they would have won this game. Not good momentum but hopefully with a little break and rest they can come back to life on Thursday.

They lost interest after the clinch. They werent playing with the same emotion. I'm sure they'll be back and ready with the games meaningful. 

gp_74 likes this

13 minutes ago, gp_74 said:

1-5 going into the NLDS, too bad the Cards have been lighting the world on fire this week.

wait.... they are 1-4 in their last 5. 

gp_74, TheTrue7 and Falconsfan567 like this

25 minutes ago, gp_74 said:

Don’t dwell. Playoff mode is here now. Thank God. 

gp_74 likes this

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

You'll still hear Francoeur. Fox selected him as an analyst for one of their AL Playoff crews. I believe hes working the WC game too.

Actually, TBS. He's doing the NL WC game and then doing the Dodgers series. That was mentioned on the broadcast today.

All I know is you better win Thursday and Friday this week because the Falcons suck juice has been so sucky it's penetrating toward the Braves on Sundays.

Edited by VoiceofReason95

46 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

1-5 going into the NLDS, too bad the Cards have been lighting the world on fire this week.

Guess everyone missed the post I made yesterday showing that "hot to end the season = playoff success" is not a thing.

gp_74 likes this

29 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Guess everyone missed the post I made yesterday showing that "hot to end the season = playoff success" is not a thing.

Shoot, even the Red Sox went 1-3 in their last 4 last season. I don’t think it matters much when we had so many people that were on limited time. The Cards may have more reason to be concerned than us because they were still playing for something.

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

16 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Yep, glad to see that. Just a simple logical statement though. No biggie, never said they were doomed. Hoping for them to bounce back.

1 hour ago, gp_74 said:

Yep, glad to see that. Just a simple logical statement though. No biggie, never said they were doomed. Hoping for them to bounce back.

Yeah you didn’t haha. I think we have seen one too many posters declare the end is near so we assume every post like that is the same lol.

Good news though is that the Cards have been playing their guys and they’ve struggled 

gp_74 likes this

4 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Yeah you didn’t haha. I think we have seen one too many posters declare the end is near so we assume every post like that is the same lol.

Good news though is that the Cards have been playing their guys and they’ve struggled 

That is good news. Braves will have Acuna back, rested and hopefully recalibrated. Dansby seems to be back on track too. That's big. Joyce has been strong and the "new" guys have been contributors. Now if Freddie and JD get going...that would be big. Gotta be happy with the BP now too. Should be a good series.

tl;dr likes this