Unknøwn

Braves @ Mets

121 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

By the way, before the game Snitker was asked who starts at SS in October. DOB said Snitker gave a look of disbelief and said Dansby Swanson.

With how he’s swinging the past 2 games, not sure how you can argue

12 minutes ago, LouDog said:

This place has gotten quiet as of late. Yall must be waiting for the post season lol

I've been having lots of computer issues the last couple of weeks and then there's been some personal issues with Willie that have been heIl on earth.

15 minutes ago, LouDog said:

This place has gotten quiet as of late. Yall must be waiting for the post season lol

Dallas man...I hope he gets the wide part of the strike zone in the playoffs. I’m good with him though. Just think he’s dealing with a situation that is really hard to deal with before it gets real again for the Braves. The brain is a funny thing in these games. 

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This is now 3 starts in a row that Dallas Keuchel hasn't been good. Getting concerned.

He hasnt quite been himself lately but he doesnt have to be perfect. We are gonna score some runs this postseason. I have a feeling our guys are ready to put on a show

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Hopefully Hamilton is alright. With Ender out we'll need him. I'm about ready to just forfeit the last two games get healthy  

I missed it. What happened to him?

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Hopefully Hamilton is alright. With Ender out we'll need him. I'm about ready to just forfeit the last two games get healthy  

Snit said nothing serious, if the game had meant anything he would have stayed in.

Bullpen looked good tonight.

Both the Brewers and Cardinals lost last night. A Cards win and Brewers loss today would clinch a Braves/Cardinals NLDS. Braves have homefield advantage locked up regardless of the NLDS opponent. 

8 hours ago, Born Again Georgian said:

Don’t care about 100 wins.  Just want the final prize.  Get to Thursday healthy boys.

100 wins would have been awesome but not losing sleep over it. Far more concerned that Dallas Keuchel has now given up 12 runs in his last 3 starts covering only 16 innings. Not the way I wanted him to go into game 1 of the playoffs.

Snitker wouldnt comment on his playoff rotation. He just basically suggested he has no concern about Keuchel. Sounds like theres no thought of changing it up right now.

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Snitker wouldnt comment on his playoff rotation. He just basically suggested he has no concern about Keuchel. Sounds like theres no thought of changing it up right now.

Well there's nothing he can do to change anything. This is the bed the Braves have made. Hopefully Keuchel is able to flip the switch back to good.

No real advantage against the Cardinals for any SP. They hit .245/.320/.412 against RHP. They hit .246/.325/.422 against LHP. The Cardinals are just who they are no matter the starter. Brewers are pretty much the same as well. 

I wish this was a day game today. I have an event to go to tonight, but my phone will keep me updated....hope you guys will too!