Let's Talk Facts, Football and the Falcons

vel

10 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Agreed.

And the yardage for Ryan is irrelevant.  At least for me.  If we average 100 ypg on the ground, we will make the playoffs and Ryan will be a top-7 QB.  

If he stops the INTs!!!!

Lol but seriously. We aren't playing the Vikings and Eagles any more. I think we'll see the ground game start coming alive and the balance show up. The hardest defense in the next five is the Texans. Beyond that, they should be able to find their footing. 

6 hours ago, vel said:

I think we'll see the ground game start coming alive and the balance show up. The hardest defense in the next five is the Texans. Beyond that, they should be able to find their footing. 

Yep. And when it does, the offense becomes lethal.

Defense is currently top 10, and I expect it to stop giving offenses free sets of downs on dumb penalties (after our defense had them stopped). This decreases total points and total yards allowed , gets our defense off the field and staying fresh and gives our offense the ball back in better field position.

This offense running up score early in games puts other teams offense  in passing situations, our junkyard dogs light it up.

We have a great coaching staff, one of the best QBs in NFL and a ton of talent.  

Collectively, all these things allow us to go on a tear later this year. I’m stoked about this season!