Do you think that Dirk Koetter will be our offensive coordinator as long as Matt Ryan is here?

Does anyone know how long Dirk Koetter's contract is for? I thought I heard 3 years. I personally hope he stays as long as Matt Ryan and Julio Jones is here. I think that Matt Ryan is probably tired of changing coordinators. I think that consistence is very important at the offensive coordinator position. I like the way Dirk Koetter is not afraid to go deep and gets Julio in the end zone.  Hopefully he does very well and stays here as long as Matt Ryan is here that way we won't keep having these offensive growing pains. Same thing with the Head Coach position. Your thoughts? 

5 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

No. I think if the offense takes off as it has in the past under every OC Ryan has had, then DK (like the others) will get another HC shot and be gone. However, if the offense doesn't take off, then I expect DK and DQ to get the boot. 

i think that's why they hired Sark because his drinking history would keep teams off of him. Koetter failed as a head coach. Maybe he stays.

On 9/26/2019 at 5:10 AM, NeonDeion said:

DK has been great so far. Matt just needs to stop being dumb. Which is very unlike him 

Matt Ryan is an MVP quarterback.  Julio is top 5 WR All Time  We are averaging 20 ppg.

20 ppg despite having Ryan, Julio, Ridley, Sanu, Hooper, Mack, Matthews, Freeman and two first round OL.  So out of 11 players on offense, 7 are pro bowlers, 1 could be and 2 are first round picks this year.  That leaves our LG as the only non-elite player on offense.  20 ppg.

We are #1 in penalties and #2 in TO’s.  Nothing about the offense has been great.  But it could be great.  Just clean it up.  With that said,  Dirk doesn’t get a pass for the issues mentioned above.

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Matt Ryan is an MVP quarterback.  Julio is top 5 WR All Time  We are averaging 20 ppg.

20 ppg despite having Ryan, Julio, Ridley, Sanu, Hooper, Mack, Matthews, Freeman and two first round OL.  So out of 11 players on offense, 7 are pro bowlers, 1 could be and 2 are first round picks this year.  That leaves our LG as the only non-elite player on offense.  20 ppg.

We are #1 in penalties and #2 in TO’s.  Nothing about the offense has been great.  But it could be great.  Just clean it up.  With that said,  Dirk doesn’t get a pass for the issues mentioned above.

8 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Kubiak, Mularkey, Bevel or even Sark over Kutty. We need to run the dam ball.

you can't run against the Eagles or Vikings.