Another should be TD but under thrown badly by Ryan

tldr

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Ryan does not get a pass from me. I don’t care about the “new offensive coordinator narrative” He knows better. Big fan of him but the picks need to stop. No more Matty.  

If Ryan’s career has shown us anything, its that his aggressiveness won’t diminish and he will throw his way into a comfort zone which should carry through the year once he is in it.  

....and if you look at the clip above that one that shows Ryan, you see him throwing that off of the back foot because pressure was coming in his face and he had no chance to step into the throw.

Everyone knows he doesn't have the strongest arm in the league.. he has to be able to step into a throw like that.

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Careful. He likes to go on rants that make zero sense.

It's cool.  The window lickers are out in full force after this start.  All good.

Also lol at this underthrow.  Matt threw it short on purpose.  That safety would have picked a deep throw or leveled Julio if he led him much more.

Just now, athell said:

It's cool.  The window lickers are out in full force after this start.  All good.

Also lol at this underthrow.  Matt threw it short on purpose.  That safety would have picked a deep throw or leveled Julio if he led him much more.

Cool. I  remember you. Much love B. You bowed out not to ever be seen again, but you’re back in full force. Like it “never happened”. It happened though didn’t it. It did. 

4 minutes ago, tldr said:

Teach me

When you post the link, below the url are you seeing something like...

Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

There should be a place/link to "remove formatting".  That should embed it.

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

You’ll be gone if I don’t get banned. And I’ll be here long after...give us that quit speech again. When you quit the boards. You remember? That speech? That beautiful I’m leaving the boards speech? 

Lmao...go away you weirdo.  Go update my wiki page or something you no doubt update daily.

12 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

....and if you look at the clip above that one that shows Ryan, you see him throwing that off of the back foot because pressure was coming in his face and he had no chance to step into the throw.

Everyone knows he doesn't have the strongest arm in the league.. he has to be able to step into a throw like that.

/thread

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Francis is good people, bro.

And he isn’t the only person who goes on the occasional rant

Thank you for saying that. Now you’re in trouble. Can’t like an old head. The young bucks are running these boards. Even the quitters. Oops? Can’t speak the truth here. It’s not allowed. No free speech here. That’s too dangerous. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Thank you for saying that. Now you’re in trouble. Can’t like an old head. The young bucks are running these boards. Even the quitters. Oops? Can’t speak the truth here. It’s not allowed. No free speech here. That’s too dangerous. 

Speak all you want lol don't bother me.  Don't let me get in the way of your creepy fun.

5 minutes ago, athell said:

Lmao...go away you weirdo.  Go update my wiki page or something you no doubt update daily.

I fired 250 people today on my division. I had no choice. I’ve got 45 to 50 year old men. Crying to me on the phone because their kids hate them and their wives are leaving them. Real life. Yeah I bring the hate. Because y’all are some made up mutha ****as and I cant deal with your made up BS.