Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryantlanta

Will Matt Ryan end his career and the all time leading passer in NFL history?

28 posts in this topic

I believe he will and will pass Brees when it’s all said and done. Hopefully he also gets a superbowl or two to go along with the record. What do y’all think?

Be cool I guess, but Mahomes is going to blow everyone out of the water.

9 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I just want to win against the Titans

Different question bruh, have a little fun. But I guess with Koetty calling the offense that's hard

Knight of God likes this

23 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

I believe he will and will pass Brees when it’s all said and done. Hopefully he also gets a superbowl or two to go along with the record. What do y’all think?

If he doesn't get a SB ring, it will be the most forgettable achievement in NFL history...

20 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Different question bruh, have a little fun. But I guess with Koetty calling the offense that's hard

I don’t enjoy watching the offense. No run game. The defense is giving me very little. Personal achievements have little to do with me the fan.

23 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Koetty is good enough. Look at 2012. I think we need a power back like Ollison to get involved.

25 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I don’t enjoy watching the offense. No run game. The defense is giving me very little. Personal achievements have little to do with me the fan.

Well I am working on a personal record of only being pissed off after watching the Falcons for three days after the game. 

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

11 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

If he doesn't get a SB ring, it will be the most forgettable achievement in NFL history...

Because no one remembers Dan Marino either huh.

atlzmr2 likes this

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

Because no one remembers Dan Marino either huh.

28-3 bruh... Dan Marino wouldn't have let that happen. Book it. 

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I think the way things look right now Mahomes will have the record by about 2025 :o

Records are a product of health and longevity as much as generational talent.  Let’s see where Mahomes is after 10 years

53 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

So Marino would have made crucial stops on D? Ph.ucking idiot

Geneaut likes this

34 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Records are a product of health and longevity as much as generational talent.  Let’s see where Mahomes is after 10 years

That’s very true of all position players. Particularly QBs, rbs and WRs (TEs too). It’s a marathon. A marathon of consistency. Many thought Vic or Cam would change the game. Flacco was in his prime post SB supposedly. Romo tore things up. These type of stats impress me for the durability and longevity fact more than anything.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

1 hour ago, Geneaut said:

I don't see it happening.

I concur. Matter of fact I don't see MR finishing his career as a Falcon. And without JJ making those circus catches those stats will become avg at best. Remember Kurt Warner, Brett Favre and Peyton Manning they played for other teams. And each of them WON a Super Bowl. Mr. Blank will feel the pain soon and recue these Falcons.    :tiphat:

3 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

No he was busy losing in the Super Bowl 17-38, and his last playoff game was was a 7-62 drubbing.

Geneaut likes this

2 hours ago, BigGrip said:

I concur. Matter of fact I don't see MR finishing his career as a Falcon. And without JJ making those circus catches those stats will become avg at best. Remember Kurt Warner, Brett Favre and Peyton Manning they played for other teams. And each of them WON a Super Bowl. Mr. Blank will feel the pain soon and recue these Falcons.    :tiphat:

He had Roddy going to the pro bowl and going down as the Falcons best wideout ever...

Geneaut likes this

29 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

He had Roddy going to the pro bowl and going down as the Falcons best wideout ever...

People forget what he did for Harry Douglas without Roddy or Julio

Geneaut likes this

16 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

3 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

Dan Marino becoming all-time NFL passing leader was a huge milestone in NFL/sports history despite him never winning a SB title.

Marino and the Dolphins lost in the SB to Montana and the 49ers 38-16. All 16 of the Dolphins points came in the 1st half.

Marino/Dolphins scored 0 points in the 2nd half of that SB.