Cole World

SS - Jamal “Adams” Carter

36 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

They should be on phone with the Jets. They are gonna tank anyways and would love to get some picks.

Jets ain't trading him. And if Minkah went for a 1st you'll need two 1st rounders for Jamal.

4 hours ago, falcons007 said:

They should be on phone with the Jets. They are gonna tank anyways and would love to get some picks.

Guys, don’t sleep on Carter. I was actually very high on signing or drafting in the 7th a couple years back. His coverage is inconsistently average, but he hits a ton and has that fire we’re missing. Let’s see what we can get out of him before we get too low. He’s not going to be worse than Ishmael who is a huge MB favorite.

6 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

It’s what Belichik does. He places his system and philosophy over any player. That’s the mark of any good coach. I still think quinn is a good coach. He need to get the team to perform at a high level every week like Belichik does. At home ain’t enough. Need the same intensity on the road too. To be honest tho the offenses slow start in both the Minny and Indy games out is in the hole. This offense wants to start fast and furious. And when they get off schedule it throws the whole game off. DK is the guy I’m counting on to get the offense humming. 

I like what you are saying, and Quinn is a good coach with a good system.

I am just a little frustrated by what I have seen the last 2 seasons.

I just want a coach who I can say: "We beat them because we out coached them."  "They are more talented, but we have smarter coaches."

I have not been able to say that before or after Shannahan, during Quinn's tenure (which says it was Shannahan).

Right now, we are getting by with just having better athletes.

I love Neal but it wasn’t like he was tearing it up back there. He was struggling while coming back from injury. As Rico put it, we don’t need heroes. We need guys who can do their job.

Captain Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

Guys, don’t sleep on Carter. I was actually very high on signing or drafting in the 7th a couple years back. His coverage is inconsistently average, but he hits a ton and has that fire we’re missing. Let’s see what we can get out of him before we get too low. He’s not going to be worse than Ishmael who is a huge MB favorite.

Thanks man. I don't know anything about him. It's he at least better than ish in coverage? I am scared of another career game for the titans tight end (delanie Walker? ). He is actually good.  Im tired of guys becoming household names and signing shoe deals after playing Atlanta. 

Knight of God likes this

8 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

Thanks man. I don't know anything about him. It's he at least better than ish in coverage? I am scared of another career game for the titans tight end (delanie Walker? ). He is actually good.  Im tired of guys becoming household names and signing shoe deals after playing Atlanta. 

No, Ish has experience on him and his coverage isn’t good. Ish will be starting though. I don’t expect a good outing for the defense this week.

ShadyRef likes this