20 hours ago, nomak said:

Have you watched a game this year?  Really...have you?  Matt's boneheaded int in the Colt's game did not cost them the game.  The best you can say is the Vikings game it contributed, but still the teams overall mistakes cost that game too. 

Matt has a way of overcoming his mistakes, the team needs to be able do the same or better, stop keeping the other teams offense on the field by defensive non-sense.   

Yeas i have watched all of this teams piss poor performance,  MR has not played as well as he can, nor the team. tons of penalties, turnovers, and mental mistakes....If not for a a miracle 4th and 3 play, or a great tackle they would be 0-3

2 hours ago, anygivensunday11 said:

Yeas i have watched all of this teams piss poor performance,  MR has not played as well as he can, nor the team. tons of penalties, turnovers, and mental mistakes....If not for a a miracle 4th and 3 play, or a great tackle they would be 0-3

That was no miracle Sparky, that was two elite players along with their teammates doing what they do best. I believe folks just need to calm down these three games into the season and let this team iron out its mental mistakes.  I'm confident they will.