athell

Transactions Today

132 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

People also seem to be forgetting about Neasman, he settled into the role better as the season went on last year. 

Agreed. Iloka and McDonald are names and fans tend to like outside guys. But Iloka isn't the most physical box player and McDonald isn't the most savvy of coverage guy. They have real holes, which is why they are still available. 

6 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

with how he is hitting, legal or not, rico would be fine at SS with kazee at fs

I would not be surprised if thats the move

1 minute ago, vel said:

Agreed. Iloka and McDonald are names and fans tend to like outside guys. But Iloka isn't the most physical box player and McDonald isn't the most savvy of coverage guy. They have real holes, which is why they are still available. 

Woulda been interested to see McDonald in this defense not going to lie but yeah at this point, if you are still unemployed, there is a reason.

Neasman was solid last year, I was actually really high on him.  He seemed to take a step back in preseason at least though.  I don't care the name on the back, I just want whoever is back there to ball.

vel, falconsd56, Ergo Proxy and 5 others like this

2 minutes ago, Da_Truth said:

Ishmael is NOT the answer to fill a starting role. He's a backup for a reason and has gained too much weight moving to LB.

14 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

with how he is hitting, legal or not, rico would be fine at SS with kazee at fs

I’d rather keep Rico at FS and limit the amount of big plays opposing offenses have. Kazee isn’t an eraser like Rico is. 

NeonDeion likes this

20 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

I care about winning, not making headlines with splash signings. To each their own

Yeah, when I think winning, I think Neasman would be a great replacement for Neal, but "to each their own." :lol:

17 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

This is not going to work.  Quinn seems like he's not too bright as a DC. If he's eluding to having Kemal play the run due to his tackling prowess,  what's to stop teams from throwing when he's on the field? Nothing.  You need one SS who can tackle and cover. 

All of these transactions are laughable.

it’s always “this guy knows the system”.  I’m sorry but sharrod neasman is less than average and shouldn’t be on the field.   

Matt Wile played better than Bosher in one game than Bosher has in the past 3 years.

Carter is a penalty waiting to happen.  

Da_Truth and jeffro2000 like this