How many wins?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins?

• 10-6 or better
    • 9-7
    • 8-8
    • 7-9
    • 6-10 or worse

If we lose to all AFC teams except the Jaguars and lose to all NFC West teams except for the Seahawks, then with going 4-2 in the division, that's 7-9 at best. We're super screwed big time. Kirk Cousins only beats teams outside of his division with losing records, and we got stomped by his team the Vikings rather than the Redskins. 

It is baffling to see this team in 5 pre season games and how we played in our first 3 games and people STILL think , yep 11-5 we goin to the playoffs. What kind of delusional alternative reality do some of you live in? Do you even pay attention to the games? We are not a hard fighting 1-2 team that fell on some bad luck to get to this point we are a horribly coached team who turns the ball over, has crappy ST's, no running game a defense that makes backups look like HOF QB's and is second in the league in penalties, and is still dropping starters to IR nearly every week.

Nothing about any of this teams performances this year lead any indication they are going to turn things around and go 10-3 the rest of the year. Seriously did some of you just wake up from a 3 year sleep?

A simple Eye test from our season so far shows this team is an out of control dumpster fire

5 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

It is baffling to see this team in 5 pre season games and how we played in our first 3 games and people STILL think , yep 11-5 we goin to the playoffs. What kind of delusional alternative reality do some of you live in? Do you even pay attention to the games? We are not a hard fighting 1-2 team that fell on some bad luck to get to this point we are a horribly coached team who turns the ball over, has crappy ST's, no running game a defense that makes backups look like HOF QB's and is second in the league in penalties, and is still dropping starters to IR nearly every week.

Nothing about any of this teams performances this year lead any indication they are going to turn things around and go 10-3 the rest of the year. Seriously did some of you just wake up from a 3 year sleep?

A simple Eye test from our season so far shows this team is an out of control dumpster fire

They see a team that had fixable problems and have the optimism in their life to be able to see the positive side of things. 

Colts were 1-6 last year and everyone wrote them off. 

Just because people wanna believe in a talented 1-2 team that keeps shooting themselves in the foot doesn't mean they're blind.

4 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

They see a team that had fixable problems and have the optimism in their life to be able to see the positive side of things. 

Just because people wanna believe in a talented 1-2 team that keeps shooting themselves in the foot doesn't mean they're blind.

Yea it does,

I still have hope, but my optimism crashed and burned last Sunday afternoon watching the first half of the Colts game. I was one of the 11-5 folks, but this team is not playing anywhere close to that level right now. I'm hoping HC can come up with a new slogan and the players will stop paying so much attention to the media and start paying more attention to playing clean, penalty-free football. Looks like we'll end up somewhere around 8-8 from where we stand right now.

6 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

That's why you shouldn't change coaches. That causes growing pains. I say let Koetter and Quinn stay 5 years as long as we are playoff contenders. Bill Bellicheck is the only coach that is guaranteed to win super bowls. All the others lucky to win one. Midas well stay with familiar.

3 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I still have hope, but my optimism crashed and burned last Sunday afternoon watching the first half of the Colts game. I was one of the 11-5 folks, but this team is not playing anywhere close to that level right now. I'm hoping HC can come up with a new slogan and the players will stop paying so much attention to the media and start paying more attention to playing clean, penalty-free football. Looks like we'll end up somewhere around 8-8 from where we stand right now.

I agree with Gazoo barring injuries.