Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macintez

Still not worried this year about our team.

7 posts in this topic

That was a tough loss against that Colts team, I’ll admit. But, this is the NFL, not college. So, some of you UGA/SEC lovers need to stop putting those collegiate expectations on a team in a league where everyone is exceptional. I want my team to win every game and I would find it hard pressed for anyone to look at a schedule, predict what games we will lose, and what fashion we would lose them in; losses will happen in the NFL and they are never pretty. If you’re a Falcons fan you should know how to deal with them by now.

We’re 1-2, and the odds are not insurmountable. Just hope that our team stays healthy going forward. I actually like all the adversity our team is dealing with; the talent is there for a playoff run but I’ve always questioned this team mentally. This should help chisel them and make them stronger. A lot of you guys always question our staff/coaching after losing a game. After a tough victory against the Titans you guys will hopefully go back to normal.

SEE YOU THIS SUNDAY!!!

Barnabus_D and Stevo like this

Stopped reading at collegiate expectations. Quinn had us playing backed up zone coverage on 3rd and 2. Why the **** would we back up on 3rd and 2. We played the same soft zone the entire game and let the Colts gash us with paper cuts.

Get that weak *** uga hate out of here and pull your head out of the sand.

GeorgiaBoyz likes this

Stopped reading at the tag resiliency. Time for buzz words is over. Play disciplined football and come prepared for the game. It ain’t college to get by talent. 

Collegiate expectations?

LOL

When SEC teams play creampuffs the creampuffs punt more than once.

I don’t care what anyone says.  When the team you’re playing punts one time,  that is unacceptable.

ESPECIALLY when the HC/DC is supposed to be a defensive guru.

putnam6 and OilFuturesTrader19 like this

13 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Stopped reading at collegiate expectations. Quinn had us playing backed up zone coverage on 3rd and 2. Why the **** would we back up on 3rd and 2. We played the same soft zone the entire game and let the Colts gash us with paper cuts.

Get that weak *** uga hate out of here and pull your head out of the sand.

Weaknesses are always magnified after a loss; It is what it is. Give the opposing team credit, we came out slow and they maximized the opportunity. On to the next game. Also, that UGA comment was not a slight to them but you’re free to interpret whatever you want however on the internet.

Stevo likes this

6 minutes ago, Macintez said:

Weaknesses are always magnified after a loss; It is what it is. Give the opposing team credit, we came out slow and they maximized the opportunity. On to the next game. Also, that UGA comment was not a slight to them but you’re free to interpret whatever you want however on the internet.

Weaknesses magnified? It's not a weakness to call ****-tastic plays. That's just awful coaching. Sadly we are stuck with it.