Monday night football

socalriseup

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Yeah, but something about another team blowing a 28-3 lead would make me smile

And there it is - the ONE play that broke the comeback. That's all you need when you started with such a big lead. One single thing to swing your way. It's still baffling to me how we couldn't come up with that ONE thing.

:bang:

6 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Yeah, but something about another team blowing a 28-3 lead would make me smile

Dont care. I want the redskins to go 0-16 **** them. Their fans have been celebrating Keanu's injury and praying his career is over. 

I couldn't give a flying **** if they had a chance to come back from 35-0 and make our collapse look tiny. **** that team. **** those fans. **** the entire organization.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Dont care. I want the redskins to go 0-16 **** them. Their fans have been celebrating Keanu's injury and praying his career is over. 

I couldn't give a flying **** if they had a chance to come back from 35-0 and make our collapse look tiny. **** that team. **** those fans. **** the entire organization.

Why exactly are they celebrating that?

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Why exactly are they celebrating that?

Because they claim Keanu's hit on reed in the preseason was intentional and hes a dirty player who single handedly ended Reeds career. Which is true if you ignore his extensive injury history and Neal going low and Reed falling into the head to head hit.

5 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You're possibly  taking this way too seriously.