Jump to content

Alright I have to say it..... Freeman has to go next year!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Freeman was awesome for a while. Freeman is also why you do NOT give ANY running back a long contract extension. Draft another mid-rounder, save some money, move on down the line.

I concur, but after his best game in 2 years gotta question the timing of the thread 

I can’t believe how much hate the offense is getting after that defensive performance yesterday 

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

That’s not what you said less than a week ago. At all. 

LOL. 

 

Yeah so?....I said Free would have to play like 2016 to be on the roster in 2020.   I stand by that statement

You said that I said he Free was  “done”

those are YOUR WORDS - 

Your mouth ran and you threw out an accusation you cannot backup 

Your BOOM is a ******* BUST

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah so?....I said Free would have to play like 2016 to be on the roster in 2020.   I stand by that statement

You said that I said he Free was  “done”

those are YOUR WORDS - 

Your mouth ran and you threw out an accusation you cannot backup 

Your BOOM is a ******* BUST

LOL. You were the one running your mouth, and even made sure to tag me because you knew i’m pulling for freeman to comeback from his injuries while doing it. Now that I responded after the game which proved I was right (that he just needed to shake the rust off) you flip and flap about semantics of what you were posting about freeman. Get out of here with that nonsense. You’re a better poster than becoming a flapper, at least I’ve always thought you were.

You were wrong for at least a game about freeman. What baffles me is folks like you and @caponine in TAFT who are actually rooting for a key falcon player to fail, even going so far as making a bet with me on it ....so early in the season at that. 

SMH. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, russ7000 said:

Freeman is not a bell cow RB. His style of running does not fit him.   W. Dunn has told him in the past he has to change his running style to last in the NFL, but of course Freeman did not change and now it is sad to say, I believe he is suffering from it...

Suffering what exactly?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

What wrong with these idiots FF? Freeman played well against Indy. 

Dont know. They all in their feelings and lashing out on anyone in a Falcons jersey right now. But they been going at Freeman for the last 3 years. Ever since SB 51 and all he's been doing is producing since being on the field. What more can you ask from your RB? Maybe if we had Elliot running behind this OL (that's ranked 27 in the run), then they would see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Dont know. They all in their feelings and lashing out on anyone in a Falcons jersey right now. But they been going at Freeman for the last 3 years. Ever since SB 51 and all he's been doing is producing since being on the field.

I don’t get it. 

I’m pizzed at the bad coaching, especially on the defensive side. No more excuses. But if DQ comes back this week and turns it around by coaching a good game against Titans  I’ll be thrilled for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vandy said:

LOL. You were the one running your mouth, and even made sure to tag me because you knew i’m pulling for freeman to comeback from his injuries while doing it. Now that I responded after the game which proved I was right (that he just needed to shake the rust off) you flip and flap about semantics of what you were posting about freeman. Get out of here with that nonsense. You’re a better poster than becoming a flapper, at least I’ve always thought you were.

You were wrong for at least a game about freeman. What baffles me is folks like you and @caponine in TAFT who are actually rooting for a key falcon player to fail, even going so far as making a bet with me on it ....so early in the season at that. 

SMH. 

There is no flip about semantics. You ******* lied.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vandy said:

LOL. You were the one running your mouth, and even made sure to tag me because you knew i’m pulling for freeman to comeback from his injuries while doing it. Now that I responded after the game which proved I was right (that he just needed to shake the rust off) you flip and flap about semantics of what you were posting about freeman. Get out of here with that nonsense. You’re a better poster than becoming a flapper, at least I’ve always thought you were.

You were wrong for at least a game about freeman. What baffles me is folks like you and @caponine in TAFT who are actually rooting for a key falcon player to fail, even going so far as making a bet with me on it ....so early in the season at that. 

SMH. 

Who wants to see him fail ?? Its pretty evident that he has lost a step. 

Funny how you called me out because I defended Coleman when people were criticizing him but when Freeman is criticized it's the opposite and you act like the victim. You are doing the same exact thing now , maybe to the extreme. You just cant take anyone talking negative about Freeman. You are putting words in people's mouths like the poster above @g-dawg, you are constantly calling people out over this. You need to chill. Even I haven't called people out nor have I ever falsely accused anyone. 

Edited by caponine
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, caponine said:

Who wants to see him fail ?? Its pretty evident that he has lost a step. 

Funny how you called me out because I defended Coleman when people were criticizing him but when Freeman is criticized it's the opposite and you act like the victim. You are doing the same exact thing now , maybe to the extreme. You just cant take anyone talking negative about Freeman. You are putting words in people's mouths like the poster above @g-dawg, you are constantly calling people out over this. You need to chill. Even I haven't called people out nor have I ever falsely accused anyone. 

Lost a step? Where?

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Yes he is. What are you talking about? He NEVER was fast, just elusive. There's a difference.

He never said Free was fast, he said he isn't as fast as he use to be and I agree. I think he has lost a step, still better than a lot of backs, would fit the Patriots scheme more than the Falcons imo

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, caponine said:

Who wants to see him fail?? Its pretty evident that he has lost a step. 

Funny how you called me out because I defended Coleman when people were criticizing him but when Freeman is criticized it's the opposite and you act like the victim. You are doing the same exact thing now , maybe to the extreme. You just cant take anyone talking negative about Freeman. You are putting words in people's mouths like the poster above @g-dawg, you are constantly calling people out over this. You need to chill. Even I haven't called people out nor have I ever falsely accused anyone. 

You do for one, every chance you get. And everyone in here knows you do too. 

And **** right i call you flappers out on it. That’s what baffles me about some of you, saying you support the team while hoping players (in this case freeman) on team fail. And especially doing it in a week following freeman performed at a high level, while your precious 49er Coleman and his 23 rushing yards for season was out again with an injury. 

You’re not fooling anyone. SMH. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, russ7000 said:

Freeman is not a bell cow RB. His style of running does not fit him.   W. Dunn has told him in the past he has to change his running style to last in the NFL, but of course Freeman did not change and now it is sad to say, I believe he is suffering from it...

Suffering how? 16 carries for 88 yards and a 5.5 ypc. On what planet is that showing sufferage? Y’all are taking 2 games against 2 of the better run defenses on the league and using that for an argument?? Wow lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

You do for one, every chance you get. And everyone in here knows you do too. 

I’ve never heard a running back with a 5.5 ypc in a game get this much Flack. Even Stark doing his cut ups said freeman looked back to form and I agree. I’m played that exact position and I didn’t see ANY of the bs some of these guys are talking about. Free hit holes hard and precise. He made jump cuts, made ppl miss and ran thru some ppl. I don’t see what they see at all. Had they not fallen behind early free probably carries the ball 22-25 times and I’m sure finished with about 120-130 yards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Look Freeman has no zig to his zag.  You hand him the ball he puts his head down and runs straight ahead expecting to muscle through.  Too predictable.  He does not have quick cuts.  They just slow him down and pile on.   Unless he gets a good block from offense or the defense screws up he goes maybe 2 yards.  He does not have happy feet.  More of a bulldozer.  We could do better for the money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...