FalconsFanSince194eva

Alright I have to say it..... Freeman has to go next year!

359 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Nope. That you claimed freeman looked done, a couple days before he ran like the old freeman. 

Freeman - I have never said he was “done” .   I think he has peaked and is on the way down.  Next year he will be gone.

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Freeman - I have never said he was “done” .   I think he has peaked and is on the way down.  Next year he will be gone.

That’s not what you said less than a week ago. At all. 

LOL. 

Flying Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

That’s not what you said less than a week ago. At all. 

LOL. 

Yeah so?....I said Free would have to play like 2016 to be on the roster in 2020.   I stand by that statement

You said that I said he Free was  “done”

those are YOUR WORDS - 

Your mouth ran and you threw out an accusation you cannot backup 

Your BOOM is a ******* BUST

19 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Ito and Ollison should be trading off reps depending on the situation. Completely stupid Ollison has been inactive all year.

Ollison and Ito maybe ahead of Freeman before this is all over. I think once Ollison gets activated , freeman snaps will decrease 

8 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah so?....I said Free would have to play like 2016 to be on the roster in 2020.   I stand by that statement

You said that I said he Free was  “done”

those are YOUR WORDS - 

Your mouth ran and you threw out an accusation you cannot backup 

Your BOOM is a ******* BUST

LOL. You were the one running your mouth, and even made sure to tag me because you knew i’m pulling for freeman to comeback from his injuries while doing it. Now that I responded after the game which proved I was right (that he just needed to shake the rust off) you flip and flap about semantics of what you were posting about freeman. Get out of here with that nonsense. You’re a better poster than becoming a flapper, at least I’ve always thought you were.

You were wrong for at least a game about freeman. What baffles me is folks like you and @caponine in TAFT who are actually rooting for a key falcon player to fail, even going so far as making a bet with me on it ....so early in the season at that. 

SMH. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Freeman is not a bell cow RB. His style of running does not fit him.   W. Dunn has told him in the past he has to change his running style to last in the NFL, but of course Freeman did not change and now it is sad to say, I believe he is suffering from it...

17 minutes ago, russ7000 said:

Freeman is not a bell cow RB. His style of running does not fit him.   W. Dunn has told him in the past he has to change his running style to last in the NFL, but of course Freeman did not change and now it is sad to say, I believe he is suffering from it...

Suffering what exactly?

Vandy likes this

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

What wrong with these idiots FF? Freeman played well against Indy. 

Dont know. They all in their feelings and lashing out on anyone in a Falcons jersey right now. But they been going at Freeman for the last 3 years. Ever since SB 51 and all he's been doing is producing since being on the field. What more can you ask from your RB? Maybe if we had Elliot running behind this OL (that's ranked 27 in the run), then they would see.

Vandy likes this

3 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Dont know. They all in their feelings and lashing out on anyone in a Falcons jersey right now. But they been going at Freeman for the last 3 years. Ever since SB 51 and all he's been doing is producing since being on the field.

I don’t get it. 

I’m pizzed at the bad coaching, especially on the defensive side. No more excuses. But if DQ comes back this week and turns it around by coaching a good game against Titans  I’ll be thrilled for him. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

LOL. You were the one running your mouth, and even made sure to tag me because you knew i’m pulling for freeman to comeback from his injuries while doing it. Now that I responded after the game which proved I was right (that he just needed to shake the rust off) you flip and flap about semantics of what you were posting about freeman. Get out of here with that nonsense. You’re a better poster than becoming a flapper, at least I’ve always thought you were.

You were wrong for at least a game about freeman. What baffles me is folks like you and @caponine in TAFT who are actually rooting for a key falcon player to fail, even going so far as making a bet with me on it ....so early in the season at that. 

SMH. 

There is no flip about semantics. You ******* lied.

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

SMH. 

Who wants to see him fail ?? Its pretty evident that he has lost a step. 

Funny how you called me out because I defended Coleman when people were criticizing him but when Freeman is criticized it's the opposite and you act like the victim. You are doing the same exact thing now , maybe to the extreme. You just cant take anyone talking negative about Freeman. You are putting words in people's mouths like the poster above @g-dawg, you are constantly calling people out over this. You need to chill. Even I haven't called people out nor have I ever falsely accused anyone. 

Edited by caponine

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

Who wants to see him fail ?? Its pretty evident that he has lost a step. 

Funny how you called me out because I defended Coleman when people were criticizing him but when Freeman is criticized it's the opposite and you act like the victim. You are doing the same exact thing now , maybe to the extreme. You just cant take anyone talking negative about Freeman. You are putting words in people's mouths like the poster above @g-dawg, you are constantly calling people out over this. You need to chill. Even I haven't called people out nor have I ever falsely accused anyone. 

Lost a step? Where?

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

Lost a step? Where?

Not you too , he's not as fast as he was before. He still has a little bit of wiggle but he ain't really shifty shifty like he use to be 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Not you too , he's not as fast as he was before. He still has a little bit of wiggle but he ain't really shifty shifty like he use to be 

Yes he is. What are you talking about? He NEVER was fast, just elusive. There's a difference.

Vandy likes this

49 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Yes he is. What are you talking about? He NEVER was fast, just elusive. There's a difference.

He never said Free was fast, he said he isn't as fast as he use to be and I agree. I think he has lost a step, still better than a lot of backs, would fit the Patriots scheme more than the Falcons imo

6 hours ago, caponine said:

Who wants to see him fail?? Its pretty evident that he has lost a step. 

You do for one, every chance you get. And everyone in here knows you do too. 

And **** right i call you flappers out on it. That’s what baffles me about some of you, saying you support the team while hoping players (in this case freeman) on team fail. And especially doing it in a week following freeman performed at a high level, while your precious 49er Coleman and his 23 rushing yards for season was out again with an injury. 

You’re not fooling anyone. SMH. 

TheFatboi and Flying Falcon like this

5 hours ago, russ7000 said:

Suffering how? 16 carries for 88 yards and a 5.5 ypc. On what planet is that showing sufferage? Y’all are taking 2 games against 2 of the better run defenses on the league and using that for an argument?? Wow lol. 

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

You do for one, every chance you get. And everyone in here knows you do too. 

I’ve never heard a running back with a 5.5 ypc in a game get this much Flack. Even Stark doing his cut ups said freeman looked back to form and I agree. I’m played that exact position and I didn’t see ANY of the bs some of these guys are talking about. Free hit holes hard and precise. He made jump cuts, made ppl miss and ran thru some ppl. I don’t see what they see at all. Had they not fallen behind early free probably carries the ball 22-25 times and I’m sure finished with about 120-130 yards. 

Look Freeman has no zig to his zag.  You hand him the ball he puts his head down and runs straight ahead expecting to muscle through.  Too predictable.  He does not have quick cuts.  They just slow him down and pile on.   Unless he gets a good block from offense or the defense screws up he goes maybe 2 yards.  He does not have happy feet.  More of a bulldozer.  We could do better for the money.