FalconsFanSince194eva

Alright I have to say it..... Freeman has to go next year!

359 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Vandy said:

He can be a tad biased when it comes to freeman.....:ninja:

But you’re also embellishing what freeman did yesterday.....he caught a few dump-off passes but was a non-factor in game. 

:lol: am I.? 

Vandy likes this

I have said this before.  Freeman might not be slower but he is too predictable.  You hand him the ball, he puts his head down and 9 out of 10 times he runs in a straight line forward.  One guy hits him to slow him down and the rest pile on.  No Zig in his Zag.  Once in a while he hits the outside.  He keeps his numbers up but in crucial plays he fails to get the extra yard needed.  I have started looking at other backs and believe for the money we can do better.

35 minutes ago, caponine said:

:lol: am I.? 

Definitely. You are Tevin Coleman’s #1 fan. The Teco Roadie. You should go to the game against San Francisco later this season and hold up a sign that says:

”Tevin, I’m pregnant”

Just messin with you man. Sort of

athell and Vandy like this

All lot of people will not be Falcins next Spring too...

Salary Cap relief!!!

Posted (edited)

Was that Freeman that Matt Ryan was yelling at after that miscue play last week? Did he whiff on a block again? Freeman's running is pretty decent whereas it's like he has a complete brainfart when the game's on the line. He's been bad in crucial moments in very important games by not picking up his blocks (Superbowl, Eagles playoff game) and costly fumbling (at Saints last season on the goaline, almost giving Saints the ball back in 2017 towards the end). Then I remember Keith Armstrong chewing him out on Hard Knocks for letting his man run right through him. We need a smart back who's a bruiser.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

On 9/29/2019 at 4:49 PM, caponine said:

Lol anddddddddd what about now?? :D , all that stuff you just said about Coleman is what Freeman is doing only difference is Freeman is slow and has lost his speed

He average now,  

Lol

7 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

Lol

average might have been the wrong word but you cant tell me that was a good game againstHouston. 

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

average might have been the wrong word but you cant tell me that was a good game againstHouston. 

He ain’t had an amazing game yet. Best game was last game but it was against the Cards so there’s that. But he has looked better and better. First couple games our run game as a whole looked terrible. The difference with Free is he isn’t making anybody miss any more. Going down with the first hit every time. That’s what makes a RB special, making the first guy miss. It’s 11 on 11 you gotta beat at least one guy 

vitaman likes this

On 9/30/2019 at 6:06 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

Definitely. You are Tevin Coleman’s #1 fan. The Teco Roadie.

I don't even understand how that's possible. Teco has the worst vision of any Falcons RB in the 2000s.