FalconsFanSince194eva

Alright I have to say it..... Freeman has to go next year!

359 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

Freeman isnt going anywhere.  Sorry,  cause Coleman, your one trick pony,  is no good 

What does Coleman gotta do with any of this. Half this team is gone next year if DQ gets the boot

Edited by FalconsFanSince194eva

Just now, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

What does Coleman gotta do with any of this. Half this team is gone nextyear if DQ gets the boot

Coleman is trash. That's what it has to do. Ask your boy, @caponine

On 9/27/2019 at 0:21 PM, TheFatboi said:

16 carries for 88 yards and a 5.5 ypc is better than an ok game. Especially when the run had to be abandoned to play catch-up. 

Didn't even sniff the end zone. And the Colts were so far ahead and in such total control that they gave up the run to play prevent D for much of the 2nd half.

Again: I never said he had a bad game. I said he is in decline due to injuries. That is the nature of the position. I certainly don't "hate" Freeman. I simply see him for what he is: a fading player whose body can no longer do everything he is used to it being able to do. Even his once-excellent pass blocking has taken a downturn.

8 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Didn't even sniff the end zone. And the Colts were so far ahead and in such total control that they gave up the run to play prevent D for much of the 2nd half.

Again: I never said he had a bad game. I said he is in decline due to injuries. That is the nature of the position. I certainly don't "hate" Freeman. I simply see him for what he is: a fading player whose body can no longer do everything he is used to it being able to do. Even his once-excellent pass blocking has taken a downturn.

You dont have to explain yourself , the man is done. They can deny it all they want but he has lost a step. They came out firing and flaming us but now they're not 

On 9/23/2019 at 6:59 PM, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm not flaming, I saw holes yesterday a young Freeman or another good RB could have taken advantage of yesterday. I said as much on the in-game thread. 

Lol same thing this week , he done man. Devonta "2 ypc" freeman 

Edited by caponine

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Lol same thing this week , he done man. 2 ypc freeman 

Yep, and the fact this org does not see it is one of the reasons we are so bad!

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yep, and the fact this org does not see it is one of the reasons we are so bad!

They're in denial and refuse to just accept it. He needs space and big holes now just like they claimed with Coleman. Cant create anymore 

Edited by caponine
Jerz #Quinning likes this

Just now, caponine said:

They're in denial and refuse to just accept it. He needs space now just like Coleman. Cant create anymore 

I mean we're talking a whole lot of space. He is slow and no one misses him when tackling him. He's about as elusive as a sloth at this point. I'd like to see Ito and Ollie in there. 

6 minutes ago, caponine said:

Lol same thing this week , he done man. Devonta "2 ypc" freeman 

Coleman had a whopping 4.7 ypc with Sark and a worst OL. Homerism is a disease Cap lmfao

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I mean we're talking a whole lot of space. He is slow and no one misses him when tackling him. He's about as elusive as a sloth at this point. I'd like to see Ito and Ollie in there. 

Nope he goes down on first hits now , cant juke like he use too. He just look like he know he ain't got it anymore. Ito and Ollison are probably what this team needs 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

4 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Coleman had a whopping 4.7 ypc with Sark and a worst OL. Homerism is a disease Cap lmfao

Facts !! Lol still haven't seen them at all. That was my problem with these a few posters on here. People here blamed Coleman for the running game last season when it wasn't even his fault. The team stopped using him and the OL wasn't that good but now that Freeman is looking bad, it's all excuses and its those exact same ones lol the team stopped using him and the ol's run blocking is awful. It's always excuses with Freeman 

Edited by caponine

Still haven't seen any of the posters that came on here and told us otherwise. Lol wheres the same energy from yesterday and before that ? 

On 9/23/2019 at 7:40 PM, Nino11 said:

You literally said Coleman would of read the same block Freeman “misread” and turn it into a 30 yard gain. Is that not saying Coleman has better vision? If you wanna use semantics and focus on Me saying Freeman is better in regards to vision then so be it. Bottom line is Coleman woulda had 9 runs of 1-3 yards and maybe broke a 40 yarder to make it not look so terrible.

If you think Free lost a step, cool. We can debate that. Using Coleman as a way point of what a good back does in regards to reading blocks loses you credibility. Dude has no vision just 4.3 speed. 

Lol anddddddddd what about now?? :D , all that stuff you just said about Coleman is what Freeman is doing only difference is Freeman is slow and has lost his speed

He average now,  

Edited by caponine

19 hours ago, caponine said:

Lol anddddddddd what about now?? :D , all that stuff you just said about Coleman is what Freeman is doing only difference is Freeman is slow and has lost his speed

He average now,  

Show me the big gaping holes Freeman is missing. This offense is hot garbage. Ryan’s playing like garbage because the line is playing like garbage. That affects everybody 

I wanted to see how he looked the first quarter of the season.....Luv Free but he should be cut definitely not the same player form 16/17. We should be able to grab a good RB in rounds 4-6 next year

On 9/27/2019 at 10:38 AM, athell said:

I said it before, I'll say it again...I think it's been so long since people have seen a truly healthy Devonta Freeman and what a truly healthy Devonta Freeman can do that they just assume he is washed at this point and have already written him off.  I get some of it, I myself question if he can handle the RB1 duties over a full season, but man Devonta Freeman when he is on his game is an excellent RB in today's NFL.

and when is that exactly?

source.gif

46 minutes ago, Romfal said:

and when is that exactly?

source.gif

45 minutes ago, Romfal said:

we should sign Ajayi at this point. Just try anything thats not the same BS week in and week out

I mean I'm with you but what was Zeke's YPC yesterday?  It happens...Tennessee is a tough defense.  I also am pinning a lot of this on DK/MM...

But if you think Ajayi is the answer over Free?  I got nothing for you...

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, athell said:

I mean I'm with you but what was Zeke's YPC yesterday?  It happens...Tennessee is a tough defense.  I also am pinning a lot of this on DK/MM...

But if you think Ajayi is the answer over Free?  I got nothing for you...

I dont know what the answer is but I know if you do the same **** and expect different results its just the definition of insanity. Play Ollison, play Hill, I dont really care, I just don't think Freeman is the answer.

athell likes this

Just now, Romfal said:

I dont know what the answer is but I know if you do the same **** and expect different results its just the definition of insanity. Play Ollison, play Hill, I dont really care, I just don't think Freeman is the answer.

I get it man, and we are approaching "throw **** at the wall and see what sticks" levels...but I still think Free can be that guy.  This offense is doing him zero favors.  Also, he may not be the Free of old but I'm not conceding that just yet based on what I have seen out of the offense as a whole.