Who would be best QB for Falcons

Who would be best QB for Falcons   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Hypothetical who would be more successful for the Falcons

• Pat Mahomes
    • Matt Ryan
    • TT Tua

3 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Only if Miami drafts him. If the Saints somehow draft him, he will go to the HoF, with his hightlight reel performances mostly against us.

Lol that’s a fact. If he comes into a good situation it may be better but these young QBs get ate up going to these bad teams and never look the same let alone reach their potential. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You realize it's an 84 million dead money cap hit to move Ryan this year, right? Next year, it drops to 68 mil dead money. Whoever you might think would be a better QB, there's only one QB for th

Or, you know, the Ryan of the second half of the Indy game is the one we see the rest of the year and it's F'ing bargain.

I"ll take the best Falcons QB of all time and recent league MVP for $200, Alex. threads like this don't age well. 

37 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I just feel like the days of sticking with a franchise qb are coming to a end..

Until I actually see it happen, I have to disagree.Hard to say it's coming to an end when Goff, Wentz(just got big deals), Dak(about to get a new deal), and Wilson all got big deals in the past offseason.

14 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Until I actually see it happen, I have to disagree.Hard to say it's coming to an end when Goff, Wentz(just got big deals), Dak(about to get a new deal), and Wilson all got big deals in the past offseason.

I believe Goff is extremely over rated.. Rams defense is 90% of that team.. Dak is what i consider a new school qb, hes just probably about to get paid and wait to see how it hampers the Cowboys.. 2 years from now they will be struggling again.. Wilson is the same, new school imo amd hes one of the first of the right out of college stars in this era.. But, as you see.. Seattle isnt nearly as dominant now after his big pay day.. Teams cant keep paying these qb's stupid money and expect to win.. Brady has left alot of money on table to win.. If Brady got paid what his market value is, he would be getting blasted every weekend by passrushers or the Patriots D wouldn't nearly be at the level they are.. And all of that is still in consideration of Belichicks genius.. 

The days of setting the market on qb's paydays and teams being successful are coming to pass. After Brady, Rodgers, and Brees retires the revolving door of young qb's in the nfl are whats going to make a team successful.. Teams stuck paying aging qb's top dollar are going to be mediocre at best.. Thats unless the nflpa dosnt step in and begin demanding more money for these qb's on rookie deals that are consistently out playing the vets

Back many years ago I stayed up watching draft coverage on RG3 and Luck.  That night I dreamt that we traded Ryan for the #2 pick and got RG3.  Luck is now retired and RG3 is a backup while Ryan hasn't missed a game since. Let's see how Tua does before crowning him. 

That being said, once we realize this season is lost, we have to start thinking about how the future of this franchise will look.  Finding the next GM that can spot the next Mahomes is going to be critical. 

21 hours ago, falconidae said:

You realize it's an 84 million dead money cap hit to move Ryan this year, right? Next year, it drops to 68 mil dead money.

Whoever you might think would be a better QB, there's only one QB for the Atlanta Falcons for at least the next 2 years, and probably 5 years. 

yup I know we can  thank  gm for that one

7 minutes ago, US-41 Falcon said:

Our fanbase is so dumb. 

Matt Ryan is a team-blundered 4th quarter away from being a first-ballot hall-of-famer, and these threads are still around. I seriously question if you should have to report your SAT or ACT score to post here. 

I can promise you if you were not a Falcons fan you'd admit what you just typed was the absolute dumbest thing written on these boards in some years.. I dont even believe Ryan is a shoe in for the Falcons ring of honor.. HOF? Lmao