Josh McDaniels Is A Dweeb, But Also Our 2020 Head Coach*

FalconAge

50 minutes ago, BlazerSlayer said:

I would say maybe he has learned from his mess in Denver, but he was given the Colts job and walked away. Assistant coaches had already been hired by that point. I don't want McD anywhere near the Falcons. And as a final note, how many Belichick assistants have succeeded away from NE?

Nick Saban lied to and quit on the Dolphins, should the Alabama fans not have wanted him?

Every Nick Saban assistant was a failure, until the one who stayed forever, Kirby Smart, finally left.

Josh Mcdaniels is Belichick's Kirby Smart.

2 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Nick Saban lied to and quit on the Dolphins, should the Alabama fans not have wanted him?

Every Nick Saban assistant was a failure, until the one who stayed forever, Kirby Smart, finally left.

Josh Mcdaniels is Belichick's Kirby Smart.

Interesting that you pick college football as your examples. Saban has been excellent since Dolphins, but the flip side is Petrino. As for whether McD is the NFL's Kirby Smart, that's just conjecture. I'm basing my opinion of him on his Denver and Indy behavior. 

Just now, BlazerSlayer said:

Interesting that you pick college football as your examples. Saban has been excellent since Dolphins, but the flip side is Petrino. As for whether McD is the NFL's Kirby Smart, that's just conjecture. I'm basing my opinion of him on his Denver and Indy behavior. 

This board is filled with southerners, southerns have college football in their DNA.

And Petrino had waaay more demons than being a flame-out in the NFL.

Anybody's neck feeling a bit stiff?

4 hours ago, FalconAge said:

I hope he keeps his visor on in press conferences because his 5-head is distracting....

*If the Falcons don't make it to the NFC Championship Game next January

I’m guessing everyone forgot when he agreed to be the Colts head coach.  Then backed out.

Left them at the alter so to speak

5 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Yall are some loser in here. 3 weeks into the season and already looking for a new head coach.

I can be patient through a lot of crap. I was patient through the downturn in 2015, was patient with Mora, etc.

But I cannot stand a team showing up soft like a bunch of sleepwalking zombies. And that's on coaching.

5 minutes ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

I can be patient through a lot of crap. I was patient through the downturn in 2015, was patient with Mora, etc.

But I cannot stand a team showing up soft like a bunch of sleepwalking zombies. And that's on coaching.

Blank isn’t firing Quinn in season. So there’s that. 

5 hours ago, kschreck said:

The similarities between this board and my 12 soon to be 13 year old daughter are staggering.

You have opened yourself and your family to some off color jokes I'm not actually gonna type.

Don't throw your little girl under the bus, it's dirty down here....