Josh McDaniels Is A Dweeb, But Also Our 2020 Head Coach*

FalconAge

Just now, FalconBlood23 said:

Nah I'll pass on him. He doesn't seem like he'd be a good HC

He has probably learned some humility after his experience in Denver and Nfl trends say hire a young offensive guru as head coach and get an old NFL lifer for defensive coordinator.

Blank gave Quinn 5 years, three after 28-3, so the next  coach knows he will have room to operate without the owner breathing down his neck. 

And this will be the most talented opening in the NFL next year, unless the chargers fire Lynn. Mcdaniels was ready to be the head coach of a much less talented Colts team.

I wouldn’t write the season off. The angry and humbled DQ is good. We saw it in playoffs in 2017 against Rams. After a win, he starts talking about how strong brother hood is, how we wouldn’t want to play ourselves. Once that rah BS takes over preparation, the team comes out flat. He needs to stay even keel after a win.

5 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

So did Shannahan also lose the Superbowl???

Yes, he did. Being young and arrogant, plus he was already out the door. But he still got us there and gave us an O that was unstoppable (without Ridley). The D played better, cause the O forced other teams to try and keep up. 49ers are starting to get better and they don’t have near the WR core we have and are missing 2 of its best RB’s, while we continue to get worse. 

Oh and DQ as the HC, should have ordered Shanahan to run the ball more. So in the end, it was DQ that lost it. 

4 minutes ago, Romfal said:

must be nice to go 6-0 :ninja:

lots of coaches ****** up their first stint then did well in their 2nd

Yes, that does happen, but they didn't get cocky about their start like Josh did. Maybe he learned from it maybe, maybe he didn't?

We also need a kickazz DC. I'M SICK OF THIS SOFTAZZ DEFENSE.

I would say maybe he has learned from his mess in Denver, but he was given the Colts job and walked away. Assistant coaches had already been hired by that point. I don't want McD anywhere near the Falcons. And as a final note, how many Belichick assistants have succeeded away from NE?

35 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

He has probably learned some humility after his experience in Denver and Nfl trends say hire a young offensive guru as head coach and get an old NFL lifer for defensive coordinator.

Blank gave Quinn 5 years, three after 28-3, so the next  coach knows he will have room to operate without the owner breathing down his neck. 

And this will be the most talented opening in the NFL next year, unless the chargers fire Lynn. Mcdaniels was ready to be the head coach of a much less talented Colts team.

I used to work at a station in Indy when that mess was going on. Dude said yes to the job and hired staff. That staff uprooted their families and moved to Indy when he changed his mind. Luckily for them, Reich kept them all.

If he only had Denver on his resume, I'd welcome him, but that renig on Indy showed he is a complete scumbag.