D.B.N.

Quinn is soft

74 posts in this topic

DQ has zero backbone and is soft as that Dairy Queen soft serve. The fact that he didn't fight for Neal's unsportsmanlike like penalty after his injury just proves how soft DQ is and he may have lost this team. The fact he is now DC and the defense is still atrocious is sickening - the buck stops with Quinn (and TD).

This team will never escape 28-3... 28-3 is Quinn's legacy. We let yet another backup QB look like an all star - this is par the course for the Atlanta Falcons. We need new blood. Badly. And whoever is content with this mediocrity is part of the problem. You should demand excellence as well. 

cblack, UK13, JeffAtl and 7 others like this

yeah that rubbed me the wrong way too...he was too busy to scramble for his next ****** coverage to give a fk

last week there were partying in the locker room like they won the SB after they barely squeaked out a win, you just knew they were going to back to week 1 ********

1 minute ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

What we need is more people to drop by threads and say, "This. Needed.It's. Own. Thread"...#ThreadPolice

It’s in every single thread. So many complainers on here it’s unreal. I feel bad for whoever is paying for the server space. 

Edited by NWFALCON

Plenty of things to call out about the game yesterday but to chose not arguing with the refs about a call as a reason to say DQ is soft....honestly makes 0 sense to me.  

1 minute ago, NWFALCON said:

It’s in every single thread. So many complainers on here it’s unreal. 

Yes cause there is so many positive things to talk about.

If you aren't complaining about how this team is playing right now and how this season is turning out you are a blind homer.

He talks about “iron sharpening iron” but his teams are  undersized, soft and lacking intensity.

He also says that “you fight like you train”, but we spend the off-season and pre-season more worried about staying healthy than getting ready to play well in the early weeks of the season. 

DQ is basically a BS peddling, snake oil salesman.

11 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Plenty of things to call out about the game yesterday but to chose not arguing with the refs about a call as a reason to say DQ is soft....honestly makes 0 sense to me.  

Well that was pretty soft. Not having your hard hitting, laying everything on the line guy's back in a game where he tore his achilles, is pretty weak IMHO.

JeffAtl and D.B.N. like this

14 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

It’s in every single thread. So many complainers on here it’s unreal. I feel bad for whoever is paying for the server space. 

I get what you're saying. Fans are just tired of same ole crap, different week. Penalties, dumb INTs by a 12 year vet, defense looking unprepared, etc...

8 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Well that was pretty soft. Not having your hard hitting, laying everything on the line guy's back in a game where he tore his achilles, is pretty weak IMHO.

I agree with you bro, I would have been out on the field with my warrior letting him know we got his back, returned to the sidelines stood on the bench and fired up the troops to go out there and stomp some a**.  I personally hate the lack of emotion on this possible career ending injury.  

D.B.N., PokerSteve and JeffAtl like this

44 minutes ago, Romfal said:

yeah that rubbed me the wrong way too...he was too busy to scramble for his next ****** coverage to give a fk

last week there were partying in the locker room like they won the SB after they barely squeaked out a win, you just knew they were going to back to week 1 ********

Smitty used to get worked up. So did Quinn. The "Falcon Way" is PR heavy and demands we keep cozy with Goodell like AB is.

Look at the common threads, not one guy in isolation. Look at Smitty trying to get tough after AB demanded it. At the OL heavy off-season after AB demanded it. He wants the best for the birds, but I feel like it's killing our teams. Not like the penalties are, but all the same.

55 minutes ago, Romfal said:

When I saw that video, I was SMDH. This is what DQ teams do. This is why we are so undisciplined. I wonder if he still plays music  during practice?

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

1 minute ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

I think it's possible that this "Seattle " Defense that Quinn is famous for is a thing of the past. The game is changing fast. Maybe I'm wrong here.  

Nope, not wrong at all. Now, his system would be much better if we had some monsters on the DL, besides just Grady. 

59 minutes ago, Romfal said:

What's the saying? Act like you've been there before. The excess celebration after a close win for a early regular season game is indicative of an undisciplined and unprofessional team. That sort of celebration should only occur after winning the Superbowl. 

Soft?

If anything this team is dirty. Keep lowering your heads in the secondary and see how the NFL treats the team.

6 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

What's the saying? Act like you've been there before. The excess celebration after a close win for a early regular season game is indicative of an undisciplined and unprofessional team. That sort of celebration should only occur after winning the Superbowl. 

Exactly! They post this stupidity for us to see and all it does is make us mad. I was glad they won but was put off by that garbage. Somebody said something about Arthur Blank moving the team to St Louis. Yesterday, I didn't care. Today i still have hope for this team... but not much. If he did move this team ...I'd become an even bigger College fan. Because if the falcons leave I'm done with the NFL. They are the only reason I even watch this JOKE league.

25 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

I think it's possible that this "Seattle " Defense that Quinn is famous for is a thing of the past. The game is changing fast. Maybe I'm wrong here.  

There’s nothing inherent to the scheme that doesn’t work in today’s football. It’s all built on fundamentals.

What we’re seeing now is just a poorly coached, poorly executed version of it. 

Edited by PeytonMannings Forehead