Unknøwn

Braves @ Royals

101 posts in this topic

Great game for Dansby. Would be sweet to get him going again. And same with Donaldson. A 2 hit night will hopefully get him in rhythm too. Get Ronald, Albies, Freddie, JD, Dansby, and Kakes going and I feel good about this postseason. Flowers is hitting it well too, and Cervelli and Hech as well. Maybe Riley could do something too...

Lots of options, but I'm liking what we are seeing right now

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Man, you've had no chill lately lol

I’ve been really good lately. Best behavior these days. The problem with these boards is it’s not smart. Nazi reporting garbage. The powers that be don’t understand context or humor. I’m not being literal. It’s comedy. Like I literally want a human being to die...Jesus....there’s no levity on these boards. It’s crap sensitive EMO crap. I stand by my original thought.  He can eat a D1CK. He’s a troll. The fact that I have to explain it is......

Good win even if it came against a bad team (that we struggled with this year lol). Dansby and JD got going which was nice and the pen pitched well too. 

31 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Long live Malachore. Fascists.

**** did he get suspended again? Hope he’s back by playoff time 

4 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I think so. He had a little bit of a rough time with the Falcons struggles. Got into it with a mod on TATF.

5 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I don’t really know. Im thinking yes, but I honestly don’t know. 

tl;dr likes this

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

I think so. He had a little bit of a rough time with the Falcons struggles. Got into it with a mod on TATF.

TATF  is basically 10 people all slapping each other on the back these days. It’s not your Daddy’s message board for sure. You can see the corrupted govt schools influence in the mods. Heck 567 got warned for absolutely nothing the other day and I’ve see him legit go off over the years. TATF is basically a Saints board now. Don’t ever think about dissension against the like minded collectivists. Banned. They’d probably kill you if they could. 

jeffro2000 and FalconsIn2012 like this

8 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Thx for the negative vibe. I hope you die soon. I don’t even feel bad.  Wait. Checking my feelings. My guilt. Nope. Nothing.  Die *****. 

7 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Long live Malachore. Fascists.

:airquote:

57 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

TATF  is basically 10 people all slapping each other on the back these days. It’s not your Daddy’s message board for sure. You can see the corrupted govt schools influence in the mods. Heck 567 got warned for absolutely nothing the other day and I’ve see him legit go off over the years. TATF is basically a Saints board now. Don’t ever think about dissension against the like minded collectivists. Banned. They’d probably kill you if they could. 

TATF is basically 10 posters screaming for everyone to be fired.. because we’re 1-2.. kinda reminds me of earlier in the Braves season when certain posters were going on and on about firing our GM due to his signing JD and not fixing the pen.. you know, the classic knee jerk reactions instead of letting it play out.. 

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

TATF is honestly unbearable now. I'm pissed about this Falcons season too, but at this point what can you really do? 

jeffro2000 likes this

10 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Thx for the negative vibe. I hope you die soon. I don’t even feel bad.  Wait. Checking my feelings. My guilt. Nope. Nothing.  Die *****. 

:lol::lol:

That **** was funny BF

3 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

TATF is basically 10 posters screaming for everyone to be fired.. because we’re 1-2.. kinda reminds me of earlier in the Braves season when certain posters were going on and on about firing our GM due to his signing JD and not fixing the pen.. you know, the classic knee jerk reactions instead of letting it play out.. 

yea but the mods are the good ole boy system over there.

24 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

yea but the mods are the good ole boy system over there.

Honestly, a lot of issues arise due to some just not being able to hold a civil conversation/argument.. it immediately goes to another level.. it’s not that serious.. it’s just a blip on the actual scale of life.. 

bottom line, just follow the rules.. 

Edited by TheTrue7

45 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

For anyone worrying about Acuna, hes still throwing, running and taking BP. Doctors didnt restrict him, team opted to protect him and rightfully so.

I’m really glad to read this and agree with the teams decision. Forget records. Let’s get ready for the playoffs!

5 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I’m shut down until the playoffs starts.  Baseball is a long season, time to let my kiddo enjoy some extra cartoon time until I go nuts in October.

Good call, you were looking a little slow.

Born Again Georgian likes this

21 hours ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I’m shut down until the playoffs starts.  Baseball is a long season, time to let my kiddo enjoy some extra cartoon time until I go nuts in October.

My man