Unknøwn

Braves @ Royals

101 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

**** what happened

two run double then a relay to 3rd was off which gave Starling a little league homerun.  .  

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

two run double then a relay to 3rd was off which gave Starling a little league homerun.  .  

I be ****...

Yeah you right....he might not make the BP.....but Snit would probably bring him on out of respect

We need to limit the innings on these guys. The long season is catching up. Acuna's pursuit of 40/40 is far less important than being healthy next week for the NLDS. Get them a couple of ABs here and there to stay ready but no need to push it.

Just now, Unknøwn said:

We need to limit the innings on these guys. The long season is catching up. Acuna's pursuit of 40/40 is far less important than being healthy next week for the NLDS. Get them a couple of ABs here and there to stay ready but no need to push it.

I would love the 100 wins but we lose this game then oh well.  Get ready for the playoffs.  

2 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

I agree...

7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Most importantly..

ET is to start the threads

I have started maybe one thread and I am 0-1.  I stay away from starting threads.  

TheTrue7 likes this

Mike Soroka will not start tonight. His last regular season start has been pushed back to Sunday. That would line him up for Game 2 of the NLDS on regular rest on Friday.

8 hours ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I think Swarzak is on the bubble.  

I think Swarzak lost consideration weeks ago. His work has been few and far between.

41 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Shut him down. 

I'm sure he'll sit today. Team off day tomorrow. He can get a few ABs this weekend to stay sharp.

Ender is responding well to increased workouts. Braves haven't decided if they'll activate him this weekend. He may go to Orlando and get simulated ABs. He can get more work in there as opposed to the 12 ABs he could get in NY.

We are limping to the finish line....I hope rest can help Freddie and Acuña get back to closer to themselves.

1 minute ago, JDFIII said:

We are limping to the finish line....I hope rest can help Freddie and Acuña get back to closer to themselves.

Yes. Rest and fresh legs is definitely needed. Hopefully Freddie’s elbow responds to the rest. 

RING OF HONOR likes this