Jump to content

DK Outfoxing Himself?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Just start Graham and use 2 tight end sets and attack the **** seams imho

Weird because Koetter had Howard and Brate and used them both very efficiently.  Think Hoop and Graham could do some real damage and open things up.

I just can't shake the feeling he is handcuffed by Quinn.

And **** Quinn, that weak *** defense yesterday. He clearly had no respect for Brisett and underestimated him hard.

dumb*** should be running his best defense no matter who we face, that was sorry as **** and honestly he should be gone today. Done with Quinn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Koetter was eating the colts alive in the second half. This isn’t on him. He made adjustments and the offense was humming.    The defense is at fault for this loss. 

Bro WHERE IS GRAHAM!?!?! Stocker needs to clean out his dang locker.

This. Offense had 6 drives all game. Six total drives. We won't win many road games with our defense not having a backbone or getting off the field. 1 failed early possession and it's a

11 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I just can't shake the feeling he is handcuffed by Quinn.

And **** Quinn, that weak *** defense yesterday. He clearly had no respect for Brisett and underestimated him hard.

dumb*** should be running his best defense no matter who we face, that was sorry as **** and honestly he should be gone today. Done with Quinn.

#cosigned

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, athell said:

#cosigned

I mean what kind of monkey *** defense was that? If we play a team with bad WR's are we just gonna not cover them and stack the line? What about if we play the league's worst run offense? Letz run 2 DL and 1 LB sets and just focus on the pass. 

Dumb *** monkey *** ***** *** bald *** hoe *** lazy *** Rah rah gah gah *** ***** needs shown the door, done with him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

Koetter was eating the colts alive in the second half. This isn’t on him. He made adjustments and the offense was humming. 

 

The defense is at fault for this loss. 

For sure. Defense and penalities. Feel we only had a few possessions in the first half with a bad INT in the redzone by Ice. Free looked real good Sanu and Hoop. Obviously Julio. Ridley seemed a bit off but other than that penalties and defense are the story of this game. ice was 16-16 at one point in the second half if I'm not mistaken. We had more rushing and passing yards than them as well. O line kept ice clean as well just dumb penalities. 130 yards total 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I mean what kind of monkey *** defense was that? If we play a team with bad WR's are we just gonna not cover them and stack the line? What about if we play the league's worst run offense? Letz run 2 DL and 1 LB sets and just focus on the pass. 

Dumb *** monkey *** ***** *** bald *** hoe *** lazy *** Rah rah gah gah *** ***** needs shown the door, done with him.

He is not inspiring confidence...that is for sure.  I'm over it as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I mean what kind of monkey *** defense was that? If we play a team with bad WR's are we just gonna not cover them and stack the line? What about if we play the league's worst run offense? Letz run 2 DL and 1 LB sets and just focus on the pass. 

Dumb *** monkey *** ***** *** bald *** hoe *** lazy *** Rah rah gah gah *** ***** needs shown the door, done with him.

He is not inspiring confidence...that is for sure.  I'm over it as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...