DK Outfoxing Himself?

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Just start Graham and use 2 tight end sets and attack the **** seams imho

Weird because Koetter had Howard and Brate and used them both very efficiently.  Think Hoop and Graham could do some real damage and open things up.

I just can't shake the feeling he is handcuffed by Quinn.

And **** Quinn, that weak *** defense yesterday. He clearly had no respect for Brisett and underestimated him hard.

dumb*** should be running his best defense no matter who we face, that was sorry as **** and honestly he should be gone today. Done with Quinn.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Koetter was eating the colts alive in the second half. This isn’t on him. He made adjustments and the offense was humming.    The defense is at fault for this loss. 

Bro WHERE IS GRAHAM!?!?! Stocker needs to clean out his dang locker.

This. Offense had 6 drives all game. Six total drives. We won't win many road games with our defense not having a backbone or getting off the field. 1 failed early possession and it's a

11 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I just can't shake the feeling he is handcuffed by Quinn.

And **** Quinn, that weak *** defense yesterday. He clearly had no respect for Brisett and underestimated him hard.

dumb*** should be running his best defense no matter who we face, that was sorry as **** and honestly he should be gone today. Done with Quinn.

#cosigned

1 minute ago, athell said:

#cosigned

I mean what kind of monkey *** defense was that? If we play a team with bad WR's are we just gonna not cover them and stack the line? What about if we play the league's worst run offense? Letz run 2 DL and 1 LB sets and just focus on the pass. 

Dumb *** monkey *** ***** *** bald *** hoe *** lazy *** Rah rah gah gah *** ***** needs shown the door, done with him.

13 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

Koetter was eating the colts alive in the second half. This isn’t on him. He made adjustments and the offense was humming. 

The defense is at fault for this loss. 

For sure. Defense and penalities. Feel we only had a few possessions in the first half with a bad INT in the redzone by Ice. Free looked real good Sanu and Hoop. Obviously Julio. Ridley seemed a bit off but other than that penalties and defense are the story of this game. ice was 16-16 at one point in the second half if I'm not mistaken. We had more rushing and passing yards than them as well. O line kept ice clean as well just dumb penalities. 130 yards total 

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I mean what kind of monkey *** defense was that? If we play a team with bad WR's are we just gonna not cover them and stack the line? What about if we play the league's worst run offense? Letz run 2 DL and 1 LB sets and just focus on the pass. 

Dumb *** monkey *** ***** *** bald *** hoe *** lazy *** Rah rah gah gah *** ***** needs shown the door, done with him.

He is not inspiring confidence...that is for sure.  I'm over it as well.

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

He is not inspiring confidence...that is for sure.  I'm over it as well.