Dan Quinn Quotes- Is there is a way out of the tunnel therein?

Doctor Kildare

From the website brainyquotes.com:

"The longer we keep looking back in the rearview mirror, it takes away from everything that's moving forward."---Dan can only hope Arthur Blank is not looking in the rearview mirror

"It's that preparation that goes into each week. We have a term: 'Trust your training, trust your teammate, and trust yourself.'"---Dan is overlooking that the Bible has a term too-"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

"The term we use on our team is 'reset': when you go through, whether it's a negative play or a negative drive, and you get your next opportunity - not focusing on the past, but going back into your attack mode."---The reset button may be broken from being pushed too many time.

"As coaches, any work you may do, it's been done long ago."---Not on the Falcons

"What we can control is our readiness."---Apparently not

"I think you have to go deep into the bag of tricks, so to speak, to try and slow down the quarterback."---Dan needs to check and see about that hole in the bottom of the bag of tricks.

For more of the philosophy of Dan Quinn and to wonder which wise saying can be applied to our team's current predicament you can check

https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/dan-quinn-quotes

I've defending Quinn time and time again, but no more.  This team has looked ridiculously unprepared and ridiculously undisciplined in all three games.  This season hasn't been bad thus far ... it's been embarrassing.  It's time for Arthur Blank to make a statement.  Fire Quinn now.  Not at the end of the season.  Not next week.  Not after the bye.  NOW!!

8 minutes ago, TheJudge said:

I've defending Quinn time and time again, but no more.  This team has looked ridiculously unprepared and ridiculously undisciplined in all three games.  This season hasn't been bad thus far ... it's been embarrassing.  It's time for Arthur Blank to make a statement.  Fire Quinn now.  Not at the end of the season.  Not next week.  Not after the bye.  NOW!!

I suspect there's been many defensive coordinators that have been fired immediately for a defensive performance like we saw today.

DQ refuses to learn from past mistakes. I laugh at his don't look in the rearview mirror. Why not? Learn from your past, good and bad.

Case and point, in the SB when he forgot how the Seahawks gave away the win to the Pats, and did the very same thing for our Falcons.

And his reset button. LOL. How many times do you have to reset and do the same stupid think that doesn't work before you stop resetting and do something different? For DQ, the number must be huge, because I have yet to see us do anything but.