lju713

Eric Bieniemy

30 posts in this topic

We need an offensive guru, who has a feel for the game,and will utilize the talents of his player's. He comes from the Andy Reid tree, and more importantly believes in the trenches, coaching and development of OL. We need a fresh start here in ATL. Quinn message has went stale. This team is undisciplined and out coached on a weekly. The city and fan base deserve better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lju713 said:

We need an offensive guru, who has a feel for the game,and will utilize the talents of his player's. He comes from the Andy Reid tree, and more importantly believes in the trenches, coaching and development of OL. We need a fresh start here in ATL. Quinn message has went stale. This team is undisciplined and out coached on a weekly. The city and fan base deserve better.

My only skepticism is that he's had a super offense with Hill, Watkins, Mahomes, Kelce, etc.. AND he had Andy Reid above him calling plays and gameplanning. He'd be working with less here.

Ryan is alright but he ain't Mahomes. Not even 2016 Ryan could touch Mahomes, that dude is unreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lju713 said:

We need an offensive guru, who has a feel for the game,and will utilize the talents of his player's. He comes from the Andy Reid tree, and more importantly believes in the trenches, coaching and development of OL. We need a fresh start here in ATL. Quinn message has went stale. This team is undisciplined and out coached on a weekly. The city and fan base deserve better.

And 3 years, we gonna want him fired.

rings639 and arrogantBEAST like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

My only skepticism is that he's had a super offense with Hill, Watkins, Mahomes, Kelce, etc.. AND he had Andy Reid above him calling plays and gameplanning. He'd be working with less here.

Ryan is alright but he ain't Mahomes. Not even 2016 Ryan could touch Mahomes, that dude is unreal.

2016 Ryan is on the same level as Mahomes:

 

Once in a lifetime fit with scheme and talent around him.

 

Mahomes aint the same player in another scheme 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lju713 said:

We need an offensive guru, who has a feel for the game,and will utilize the talents of his player's. He comes from the Andy Reid tree, and more importantly believes in the trenches, coaching and development of OL. We need a fresh start here in ATL. Quinn message has went stale. This team is undisciplined and out coached on a weekly. The city and fan base deserve better.

I think it's time they tried an ILL tempered Assssss for HC. Seems to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

My only skepticism is that he's had a super offense with Hill, Watkins, Mahomes, Kelce, etc.. AND he had Andy Reid above him calling plays and gameplanning. He'd be working with less here.

Ryan is alright but he ain't Mahomes. Not even 2016 Ryan could touch Mahomes, that dude is unreal.

Agreed. But maybe he comes in and decided Matt isn't his guy and gets him out of here by 2021. A new coach and GM will be here soon the way things are looking now. Too inconsistent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drvillain said:

2016 Ryan is on the same level as Mahomes:

 

Once in a lifetime fit with scheme and talent around him.

 

Mahomes aint the same player in another scheme 

I'm not even gonna argue, you got your opinion man lol

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I'm not even gonna argue, you got your opinion man lol

Yeah, some arguments if someone don’t see for themselves you know they never gonna see it.

 

Might as well had said a gazelle and deer are the same thing, just gotta put the deer in the Sahara.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like we wouldn't break much of the offense up. He would mold what we have and added pieces (draft and FA) and have a **** of a offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Trenches?

falcons spent 2 1st round picks on the o line this year. Ryan was not sacked today.

He sure doesn't act like it. Didn't last week either. Ryan is the same old shellshocked guy who throws a great 3-to-5 step drop like he always has. What he doesnt have is moxie. Early on there was a chance. And then by the time he was rewarded with that huge second contract it but all went away. And 2 first rounders may be too little too late. Ryan's career all but done and SUDDENLY we prioritize the Oline? Smart. Very wise decision.

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

He sure doesn't act like it. Didn't last week either. Ryan is the same old shellshocked guy who throws a great 3-to-5 step drop like he always has. What he doesnt have is moxie. Early on there was a chance. And then by the time he was rewarded with that huge second contract it but all went away. And 2 first rounders may be too little too late. Ryan's career all but done and SUDDENLY we prioritize the Oline? Smart. Very wise decision.

We had one of the best offensive lines in 2016, and pretty good ones from 2008-2010. Even the 2012 offensive line was great at pass blocking, they just couldn't open up running lanes.

I think we like to blame the offensive line because Ryan is very, very bad at buying time with his legs and he's skittish in the pocket even when he's not under that much pressure. Tom Brady is immobile too but he always has great protection and great playcalling.

To be honest man, I'm about tired of most pocket passers at this point. The league is being dominated by a new wave of athletic QBs. The Brees/Brady/Manning era of immobile but accurate QBs seems to be coming to an end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

He sure doesn't act like it. Didn't last week either. Ryan is the same old shellshocked guy who throws a great 3-to-5 step drop like he always has. What he doesnt have is moxie. Early on there was a chance. And then by the time he was rewarded with that huge second contract it but all went away. And 2 first rounders may be too little too late. Ryan's career all but done and SUDDENLY we prioritize the Oline? Smart. Very wise decision.

What?

he was 29/34. I don’t think he saw any pressure today. His int was a bad pass but the team has to find a way to not make stocker a target in the red zone. That isn’t working.

Bigbenright likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will make this team stronger... Look at the coaches who left his staff to be head coaches and their teams.

Doug Pederson-Eagles

Frank Reich-Colts

He might be what we need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

Yep, all the defensive minded HCs we have had here fail to build a good defense.

Hire Eric and hire a REAL DC to build a defense.

If this job is open, Eric would probably pick the Falcons over any other job because of Ryan at QB, Julio/Ridley at WR, Jarrett/Deion Jones on defense. A lot of good pieces makes it an attractive job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MilleniumFalcon said:

If this job is open, Eric would probably pick the Falcons over any other job because of Ryan at QB, Julio/Ridley at WR, Jarrett/Deion Jones on defense. A lot of good pieces makes it an attractive job.

Yep, if we still look this bad 2 games from now Quinn needs to be fired and we use the rest of this year to see who we keep next year.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

My only skepticism is that he's had a super offense with Hill, Watkins, Mahomes, Kelce, etc.. AND he had Andy Reid above him calling plays and gameplanning. He'd be working with less here.

Ryan is alright but he ain't Mahomes. Not even 2016 Ryan could touch Mahomes, that dude is unreal.

Mahomes is the truth!!!

With our Matt Ryan we are not sure what we have! He is an Interception machine thus far. Has thrown what 8 TD passes and has nice yardage. Weak arm... stares down intended receivers.... then will miss wide open ones. 
 

 

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Trenches?

falcons spent 2 1st round picks on the o line this year. Ryan was not sacked today.

That’s facts!!! He sure wasn’t. With that said, Matt should have done better. He looked good second half. It wasn’t enough to cover garbage first though.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drvillain said:

2016 Ryan is on the same level as Mahomes:

 

Once in a lifetime fit with scheme and talent around him.

 

Mahomes aint the same player in another scheme 

Matt Ryan In 2016 was good! But he was not on Mahomes level then, nor will he ever be!!!!!!! Many are saying PM will be the best QB ever. Hard to argue as he continues smoking teams. He makes insane throws and has strength. Ryan at this point couldn’t hold Mahomes jock strap. 

Edited by SoldMySoul
Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now