Quinn post game presser, short and sweet

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now I'd rather watch one of those air fryer infomercials, but thanks for posting.

WTF is a road mentality??? Why can't we just play hard nosed disciplined ball without all the slogans! This guy is all about slogans, coach's speak and buzz words.  Has any other team needed a "r

23 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

Ryan‘s interception was terrible but at least he manned up, upped his game in the 2nd half and nearly got us back into the game. Meanwhile our defense continued to suck (apart from one 3&out) until the very last second of the game.

The years he throws INTs love keep t these, he still earns Tads and yards, but it's a bad season.

In 2014, Mike Smith was fired, Dirk was OC.

Shanahan limited Matt's chances, focused on olay-action from the run...

40 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Quinn really didn't want to talk. Try to keep it simple.

Ryan stood there and took it like a man and was straight up about it. Even his pick. ( Though i don't think that pick was a bad decision , as much as a play that didn't work out and looked worse than it was.) 

No backbone vs having a backbone.

No the pick was bad. He overthrew a slow Stocker. You throw that for Julio or Sanu. Not a TE

7 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

No the pick was bad. He overthrew a slow Stocker. You throw that for Julio or Sanu. Not a TE

He thought stocker was going to split those two and high point that ball. It was  a very catchable pass. Stocker got hung up, Stocker didn't get there, so it landed in the hands of the deep man. Hooper makes that catch. Matt has thrown that same type pass for TDs a bunch of times. When it works, looks wonderful, but when it doesn't it's a "bad decision". Nothing good has came from throwing to stocker, needs to stop.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH
3 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

He thought stocker was going to split those two and high point that ball. It was  a very catchable pass. Stocker got hung up, Stocker didn't get there, so it landed in the hands of the deep man. Hooper makes that catch. Matt has thrown that same type pass for TDs a bunch of times. When it works, looks wonderful, but when it doesn't it's a "bad decision". Nothing good has came from throwing to stocker, needs to stop.

Why Stocker gets more looks than Sanu, and Ridley for this game is beyond me

Edited by Drvillain
2 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Stocker is slow lol. You have to know your personnel. That play was never going to work with Stocker

On 9/22/2019 at 7:03 PM, Drvillain said:

Why Stocker gets more looks than Sanu, and Ridley for this game is beyond me

I don't understand why he is in there at all. Dude is terrible. They need to stop throwing to him. I Don't blame Matt, he always uses everyone on the field, but they need something better there.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH

The bye week cant get here fast enough. We have 4 HC’s on staff, none of whom appear qualified to be called a HC.

Being Falcons Head Coach is akin to being President of the United States.  You assume the job as a vibrant, healthy man ready to change the world.  You leave it a shell of your former self

462708758.jpg.0.jpg

3b9mcv.jpg

3b9mu5.jpg

6 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Stocker is slow lol. You have to know your personnel. That play was never going to work with Stocker

I don't think His speed was the problem, he was hung up with the defense after the ball was in the air that slowed him. Appeared to stumble a little. He's a big guy, he's got to win that. Of course, it probably worked like a charm against our defense in practice. We got butter trying to sharpen iron.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH
2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

The bye week cant get here fast enough. We have 4 HC’s on staff, none of whom appear qualified to be called a HC.

Being Falcons Head Coach is akin to being President of the United States.  You assume the job as a vibrant, healthy man ready to change the world.  You leave it a shell of your former self

462708758.jpg.0.jpg

3b9mcv.jpg

Dosnt even look like the same guy, for his sake alone he should resign at this point 

I don’t have an issue with his presser I think people are nitpicking. He answered the questions with specific detail and not a bunch of fluff and no excuses either. Said we can and need to get better, plain and simple. Exactly what you’d expect.

I’m no apologist but it seems like he gets it.

2 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

I don’t have an issue with his presser I think people are nitpicking. He answered the questions with specific detail and not a bunch of fluff and no excuses either. Said we can and need to get better, plain and simple. Exactly what you’d expect.

I’m no apologist but it seems like he gets it.

you know how we get after a loss.

47 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

3 games so far 6 INTS's = 2.0 per game

16 games x 2.0 per game = 32 INTS

Sorry, I was a little low on my quick calc above

He’s also on track for 47 TDs. Not too mention that he threw one int today, yet still managed equal amount of touchdowns to ints. In the other two games.

have you  ever played football and learned an offensive playbook? 

18 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Dosnt even look like the same guy, for his sake alone he should resign at this point 

He knows he sucks!!! Nothing hard here. Was looking good when hired. He looks defeated and over his head. He won’t be fired this season. But as soon as game 16 is over, he is done. 

3 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

He’s also on track for 47 TDs. Not too mention that he threw one int today, yet still managed equal amount of touchdowns to ints. In the other two games.

have you  ever played football and learned an offensive playbook? 

He is third in stats. I so want Matt to do his thing. I have been hard on him this year. Rightly so.