⚡Slumerican⚡

Quinn post game presser, short and sweet

106 posts in this topic

Quinn really didn't want to talk. Try to keep it simple.

Ryan stood there and took it like a man and was straight up about it. Even his pick. ( Though i don't think that pick was a bad decision , as much as a play that didn't work out and looked worse than it was.) 

No backbone vs having a backbone.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH

10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

WTF is a road mentality??? Why can't we just play hard nosed disciplined ball without all the slogans! This guy is all about slogans, coach's speak and buzz words. 

Has any other team needed a "road mentality "besides" us?

Just now, cblack said:

WTF is a road mentality??? Why can't we just play hard nosed disciplined ball without all the slogans! This guy is all about slogans, coach's speak and buzz words. 

Has any other team needed a "road mentality "besides" us?

Whatever hes made our "road mentality" i hope he can lose it because it sucks.. No doubt, cant we just play smart football every weekend? 

I think folks here are knit pickin quinn presser. He looked irritated nd pissed nd said wat he said. He wasnt wrong at all nd end of the day yall need to get over wanting folks to come sound more cheery or watever the smell yall want. End of the day, he didnt do his part in preparing the team nd even worse, he didnt reign them in with the penalties as they kept hurting us (BOTH SIDES)!!!! Sometimes u gotta burn a time out and get everyone in check! They just are not in sync. Luckily we are at game 3 nd have time but until i see change drastically on a consistent basis i am still critical of this team, staff and even upper management for this constant sub-par play!

11 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn dosnt even look healthy imo at the moment.. He looks chalky and extremely uninspired.. Idk whats up with him

My wife said the same thing at training camp. She said he looks sick and his color wasn't right. We were both wondering if something was wrong with him. Didn't seem as active.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH
⚡Slumerican⚡ and putnam6 like this

13 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn dosnt even look healthy imo at the moment.. He looks chalky and extremely uninspired.. Idk whats up with him

I've noticed that as well for a while.  He seems very low energy (less than usual)

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

16 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Hopefully AB told him to win, or he's out..

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

2 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

I've noticed that as well for a while.  He seems very low energy (less than usual)

It was a night and day difference from 2016 training camp vs this year at camp.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

In Quinn's defense, he probably is fighting to keep his job.

Ryan has a pretty secure contract and probably could throw 30 INT this year and still be our starter next year.

if he throws 30, and starts next year, Im done for real..lol

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

So, same old, same old crap! Why even bother with this stuff? You know what’s going to be said before you click play! But yet, we be searching for some sort of..,never mind. 

When you go to New England there is one slogan......DO YOUR JOB!! Simple but it speaks volumes when you watch them play... several times today 9 or 10 guys did their job, but those one or two numb nuts screw the whole play...thats coaching....Not lack of "road mentality", or "getting after it", or "all gas no brakes"or any other bs slogan that is used.