motivation2k3

How are the Saints up 20-7 at half without brees

103 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, motivation2k3 said:

We need to get rid of Quinn asap. A coach prepares his team and I can't  believe what I'm  watching. I had this game marked as a loss for them and I see carolina and tampa leading as well. We may be in last place tonight

Peyton

Well at least we can count on the bucs to suck when we need them. But hardly helps this depressing day. Frustrating doesnt even begin to describe the fact the Panthers and saints win with their back ups and we as always falcon everything up. 

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

22 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

3-0 NIners...Shouldve never let Shanahan leave...

Yep, him and Ryan could've carried this team and we could have brought in a good young DC . 

vitaman likes this

25 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Arthur Blank wasn' about to fire DQ and hire Shanny. DQ was looked at like Sean Mcvay now back in 2016.

48 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

As much as I dislike coach vicodin, he can coach. Imagine the Falcons beating the Seahawks in Seattle with Matt Schaub under DQ.

Bridgewater is better than Schaub. lol. I feel you though. 

Edited by zekeyboy1
MilleniumFalcon likes this

33 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:
35 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Arthur Blank wasn' about to fire DQ and hire Shanny. DQ was looked at like Sean Mcvay now back in 2016.

Well he shouldve made him assistant HC for a year then..HC in waiting...lol...We had the best offense in the league. YOu cant let that get away..after breaking the bank for QB/RB/WR..

vitaman and MilleniumFalcon like this

3 hours ago, Ghostpenguin said:

Lucky fumble returned for a TD and a punt returned where an obvious block in the back wasnt called. 

So punching the ball out and returning it for a TD is “lucky”. LOOOOL, k.

The only thing that was “lucky” about it was that a certain group of individuals didn’t blow the play dead during the return.

2 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Jon Gruden was a former OC who rode Sam Wyche's defense to a championship.

There you go, fixed that for you. ;)

SaintsFanInLA and Ghostpenguin like this

36 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

And even that is silly.  Jon Gruden built the Raiders squad that was also in the superbowl - he's not some hack.

Iron Saint likes this

1 hour ago, PlayerHater said:

OP is a Saints fan. motivation2k12 on saintsreport. sick of the frauding

Frauding what/how/where?   

4 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

True.

But Tomlin's shortcomings are almost exactly Dan Quinn's failures.

Lack of discipline. Lack of adjustments. Lack of clock or game management.

Firing Quinn and hiring Tomlin would be like trading a broken down Plymouth for a broken down Dodge. Same problems, different name.

Yep. Don't want Tomlin when the Steelers have the exact same issues. Tomlin is so overrated as a coach. Most talented team in the AFC on both sides of the ball for several years in a row without squat to show for it.

4 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

So punching the ball out and returning it for a TD is “lucky”. LOOOOL, k.

The only thing that was “lucky” about it was that a certain group of individuals didn’t blow the play dead during the return.

Lmfao. You're blind if you didnt notice the refs allowing the Saints to get away with calls all day. pathetic. 

6 hours ago, zekeyboy1 said:

We didnt have a choice. I believe Blank wanted to pay him but he wanted the HC title. 

19 minutes ago, Ghostpenguin said:

Lmfao. You're blind if you didnt notice the refs allowing the Saints to get away with calls all day. pathetic. 

Got away with calls all day? We were flagged 11 times. :lol: We played undisciplined football and were justly flagged for it.

Not to mention the Seahawks line was allowed to get away with holding Cam Jordan all day. I’d say it evens out.

Big_L likes this

12 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

We need to get rid of Quinn asap. A coach prepares his team and I can't  believe what I'm  watching. I had this game marked as a loss for them and I see carolina and tampa leading as well. We may be in last place tonight

Quinn and Co ARE the problem. We are loaded with 5 star talent and the problem is Quinn and his staff are just average at best and they are the ones telling our players what to do, how to do it and when. Take the same exact players and have them run by Bellicheck and his staff or one of the other elite coaches in the NFL and their staff and we would be an elite consistently dominating team. 

11 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Can’t disagree with that. Hire guys with a defensive pedigree you’d think we’d be better — especially when you look at what Zimmer has put together. Seems like they’re always finishing somewhere in the top 5.

The crappy thing there is we had Zimmer and let him walk when Petrino was fired. He and Hue Jackson were the only real bright spots for that season.