motivation2k3

How are the Saints up 20-7 at half without brees

103 posts in this topic

Just now, motivation2k3 said:

We need to get rid of Quinn asap. A coach prepares his team and I can't  believe what I'm  watching. I had this game marked as a loss for them and I see carolina and tampa leading as well. We may be in last place tonight

Lucky fumble returned for a TD and a punt returned where an obvious block in the back wasnt called. 

papachaz, Ergo Proxy and Mojojojo like this

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Peyton . Our coach is the architect of 28-3.   

Careful, I was threatened with banishment for never forgetting 28-3.

Seahawks are pretenders and they’ve had a lot of miscues it seems. Carson be fumbling the game away while the punt team was terrible on the return for the score. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Seahawks are pretenders and they’ve had a lot of miscues it seems. Carson be fumbling the game away while the punt team was terrible on the return for the score. 

Dude we lost to the colts without their best wr not playing the entire 2nd half. This **** is still mind boggling to me. We truly have issues with the AFC and we have 2 upcoming games against afc teams. I see them both as a loss followed by a L to the rams.

fuego and Iron Saint like this

I had Payton with a passion but he is a great coach. I miss Mike Smith, in his first years he could battle it out with Payton. Now we are just toast.

Edited by Herr Beast

4 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Complete team. You see it with the Colts as well. They can survive without their top qb or when their qb has a bad half. We can barely survive when Ryan has a bad series.

So true. We get hung up on one or two mistakes Ryan makes.

8 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Saints have a good HC.

Blank needs to stop with the DC head coaches.

Belichik was a DC. He's done all right.

Jay Gruden was an OC. He hasn't done all right.

Which side of the ball they specialized in is unimportant. Their vision for how to build a TEAM, their ability to enact that vision effectively, and their ability to control and manage the details and minutiae on a day to day basis are the only qualities that matter.

vitaman likes this