I wouldn't be surprised if...

If we keep commiting penalties (some at the worst times) and keep playing undisciplined ball, I wouldn't be surprised if Quinn isn't the HC after the bye week.

Yes, we can blame Ryan for his boneheaded INTs as well. That's fair. I just don't him keeping that up throughout the season. He will get better imo. 

However, pretty much since Quinn's been here, it seems like the words accountability, discipline and focus isn't really stressed and it shows on the field week in and week out. 16 penalties? Blown gap assignments. Guys running free for the Colts. No edge discipline. Block in the back. Holding. A penalty every punt return. I can go on and on. 

IDK, this is really frustrating to watch over and over again. I'm normally glass half full guy and I'm barely able to keep that mindset about a Dan Quinn coached team right now.

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn is getting roasted on Twitter.. We are absolutely not the only ones with the sentiment.. His days in Atlanta are probably coming to an end.. Even some analysts are calling him out 

You mind sharing some of the tweets? Don’t use twitter so haven’t seen any of it. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

You mind sharing some of the tweets? Don’t use twitter so haven’t seen any of it. 

@RealMattlanta: Frank Reich dominated Dan Quinn all day. The Falcons beat themselves with their own lack of discipline in so many areas. That will not change.

@vxmcclure23: In three games, Falcons have 35 penalties for 264 yards.

@TheDawgzilla: Matt Ryan and Dan Quinn on the sideline talking about the Offense: https://twitter.com/TheDawgzilla/status/1175831976588337152/photo/1

@ATLBlueJay: I hope Dan Quinn get's punched in the face.

@TovZee: Dan Quinn is quickly losing this fan base

Promised a certain way of football this offseason

But is resorting by to failed tactics

He has a lot to prove, and his future and we'll as this team's isn't looking to bright

#RiseUp #inbrotherhood

@TovZee: After this performance, and the way the team lost

Dan Quinn has exhibited and inability to adjust the personnel.

Ultimately where he is playing favorites, to where certain players aren't functioning but are still being featured to the teams demise

Man, its just too many to post them all

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

@RealMattlanta: Frank Reich dominated Dan Quinn all day. The Falcons beat themselves with their own lack of discipline in so many areas. That will not change.

@vxmcclure23: In three games, Falcons have 35 penalties for 264 yards.

@TheDawgzilla: Matt Ryan and Dan Quinn on the sideline talking about the Offense: https://twitter.com/TheDawgzilla/status/1175831976588337152/photo/1

@ATLBlueJay: I hope Dan Quinn get's punched in the face.

@TovZee: Dan Quinn is quickly losing this fan base

Promised a certain way of football this offseason

But is resorting by to failed tactics

He has a lot to prove, and his future and we'll as this team's isn't looking to bright

#RiseUp #inbrotherhood

@TovZee: After this performance, and the way the team lost

Dan Quinn has exhibited and inability to adjust the personnel.

Ultimately where he is playing favorites, to where certain players aren't functioning but are still being featured to the teams demise

Man, its just too many to post them all

Man I can’t blame them. I think it’s actually 36 penalties through 3 games. That’s ridiculous. Penalties have always been a problem under Quinn but it’s never been THIS bad. 

37 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

If we keep commiting penalties (some at the worst times) and keep playing undisciplined ball, I wouldn't be surprised if Quinn isn't the HC after the bye week.

Yes, we can blame Ryan for his boneheaded INTs as well. That's fair. I just don't him keeping that up throughout the season. He will get better imo. 

However, pretty much since Quinn's been here, it seems like the words accountability, discipline and focus isn't really stressed and it shows on the field week in and week out. 16 penalties? Blown gap assignments. Guys running free for the Colts. No edge discipline. Block in the back. Holding. A penalty every punt return. I can go on and on. 

IDK, this is really frustrating to watch over and over again. I'm normally glass half full guy and I'm barely able to keep that mindset about a Dan Quinn coached team right now.

Need to bring Smitty in next week as the Penalty Coach. May be the all time greatest. No kidding.

15 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Need to bring Smitty in next week as the Penalty Coach. May be the all time greatest. No kidding.

We already have Koetter here, so might as well fire Quinn and hire Smitty. Why was Smitty fired? The defense couldn‘t stop anyone and his game management seriously declined. In what regard is Quinn any better? He just adds terrible game preparation and lack of discipline and accountability to what we already had.

You "fans" are being beyond absurd.

We go to an away game against a very tough opponent and mental lapses from just a couple players basically cost us the game and all of a sudden its the head coaches fault. Oliver played up and down and mostly down. I see him being replaced next game and depending how the next man up does it will affect how well our defense does. 

To top it off the refs were really picking on the Falcons that game. Colts were doing the same things the falcons were but not getting called. I know one offside the colts guard shifted his butt up really quick which then set off crawford for the offside but it was blatant the guard moved and was the cause but we got called for it.

It is definately still on the Falcons for losing a very winnable game but that was not on the Coach.

Fire Dan Quin and we wont see the playoffs for a few years. Continuity is necesarry.

10 minutes ago, bertrain7 said:

You "fans" are being beyond absurd.

We go to an away game against a very tough opponent and mental lapses from just a couple players basically cost us the game and all of a sudden its the head coaches fault. Oliver played up and down and mostly down. I see him being replaced next game and depending how the next man up does it will affect how well our defense does. 

To top it off the refs were really picking on the Falcons that game. Colts were doing the same things the falcons were but not getting called. I know one offside the colts guard shifted his butt up really quick which then set off crawford for the offside but it was blatant the guard moved and was the cause but we got called for it.

It is definately still on the Falcons for losing a very winnable game but that was not on the Coach.

Fire Dan Quin and we wont see the playoffs for a few years. Continuity is necesarry.

You missed all the penalties? Then all the posts talking about all the penalties? Couldn’t get the colts off the field due to mental lapses AND untimely penalties...all season.

5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

You missed all the penalties? Then all the posts talking about all the penalties? Couldn’t get the colts off the field due to mental lapses AND untimely penalties...all season.

Go back and watch this last game. Some of our penalties should not have been called or the Colts should have been called for more. The one hold against mathews in particular our dline were fighting against blocks like that all game.

21 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

Look on the bright side, next week we get to make Marcus Mariotta and maybe even Ryan Tannehill look like all pros next Sunday. 

No run defense, no pressure and no takeaways next week and we'll get handled by TEN.

Go 1-3 after the first quarter and the Blank pressure will really be on. State Line. I'm ready.