With neal down who do you look at for SS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eric Berry is the obvious answer

There was that guy the pats drafted in the 3rd round a few years ago? Richards I think his name is.

#NotIsmael

Allen to SS.

Kazee to FS...

Exactly what should happen 

Last season, Fox Sports NFL was mentioning him like he he was a new star on this defense..

(He actually makes plays on the ball at FS, and he troubles good QBs).

I felt that this should happen. Rookie CB Seffield is a speedster at NCB 

No street Free Agents will help them

Neal was a hammer, but The Falcons need coverage and INTs.

2 hours ago, Rise said:

Allen to SS.

Kazee to FS...

Exactly what should happen 

Last season, Fox Sports NFL was mentioning him like he he was a new star on this defense..

(He actually makes plays on the ball at FS, and he troubles good QBs).

I felt that this should happen. Rookie CB Seffield is a speedster at NCB 

No street Free Agents will help them

Neal was a hammer, but The Falcons need coverage and INTs.

Facts!

The run D leaves much to be desired. Keanu's injury furthers depreciates that problem.  He wasnt a slouch in coverage but he was making some rookie mistakes this year. Kazee at SS is our best option. Sheffield will have bumps and bruises but slot guys are quick and fast usually. Kazee is super quick but speed beats him in man. He's very physical as well and Moving him allows for more speed to be on the field at SS and NB. Sucks ***** for my boy to be hurt again but we can shuffle and still deploy and tough physical defense which we havent been but once this year so far. 

No more money.

Allen to SS 

Kazee to FS.

He is a ballhawk who actually gets Turn-overs. He will make opposing QBs hesitate to throw up the hash-marks. He reads and breaks on the ball in the air very well.

QBs are not hesitating. Pass-rushers cannot get there in 2-3 seconds.

Do this now, and more-on quickly.

This may be the biggest decision of the season, but they really have little choice

They have to stop or slow the development of the streak-routes opposing teams up the middle...now.

The Falcons last won back-to-back games with on a winning streak with Kazee at FS.

I would say either put Kazee back there and have him and Rico both play hybrid Saftey roles so you cant key on who is doing what and if Neasman is a better run defender then Kazee switch him in during 100% run obvious plays if I team is trying to kill the clock. 

Though knowing this team and Quinn itll just be Ishmael and we will watch him not work out for 6-8 games before they change it up

I would bring in Berry to see if he can play.  I think he had surgery on his heel.  If he can't go, then go with Kazee and Allen.  I can't for the life of me figure out why the Falcons do the dumb things with their roster that they do.

2019 is the first time in a while they have had access to a RB over 210 lbs.  Still have not seen them in a game.  Beasley is 246 lbs and way undersized for a 4-3 DE and even a 3-4 OLB.  You draft Takk who at 6-2 250 is undersized as well for a 4-3 DE.  We have 1 strong safety on the roster.  Kazee like Allen, despite the fact that they both will hit, they are both under 200 lbs.  Kemal Ishmael is too slow and I always looked at as a depth guy, you know, special teams player and a 5th safety.  I don't want to see him in coverage.

18 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I know Rico and Kazee are much better FS than SS candidates.   Rico i feel could handle SS if need be to put Kazee back at FS as a ball hawk again.  We would then need to bring up a CB to fill kazee's spot which i think we could do.  

But if im not mistaken is Eric Berry still out there and if he asks for a ton i know we can't afford him with our limited cap space but for a 1 year deal he could probably be about the best we could hope for to put back there talent wise if he is healthy and ready to go.

Does anyone have Scott Case's number?