Jump to content

Did Takk come back?


wartownfalcon
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Yep. Grady out and no keke...no run defense and then they TE us to death.

Hope Jamon Brown comes back but glad we have super backup backup Wes Schweitzer!

Man I’m concerned about Quinn. We may still win this division with it looking like a bad year for the south altogether, but this doesn’t look like a super bowl caliber team at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Man I’m concerned about Quinn. We may still win this division with it looking like a bad year for the south altogether, but this doesn’t look like a super bowl caliber team at all. 

The dumb thing is if they were actually disciplined and knew the limits of playing within the rules and played MENTALLY smart, there is enough talent without beating yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

The dumb thing is if they were actually disciplined and knew the limits of playing within the rules and played MENTALLY smart, there is enough talent without beating yourself.

Ryan and Quinn have been the most disappointing parts of this season so far. Not good 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Ryan and Quinn have been the most disappointing parts of this season so far. Not good 

At least I can believe in Matt bouncing back. He had a good game actually.

We saw this Defense without Keke, Rico and DeBo last year.

Can DQ survive his toughest HC job yet trying to be DC of a struggling unit and get them on point while keeping the team on a straight and narrow?

These players obviously don’t know to stay within their lanes regarding legal way refs will call them...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

The dumb thing is if they were actually disciplined and knew the limits of playing within the rules and played MENTALLY smart, there is enough talent without beating yourself.

You can still be flagged and not be outside of the rules.

The late holding calls on Brown and Matthews were both super duper ticky tacky.

Especially when you saw some of the holds that were not called on the Colts oline..

Mental penalties (false start, offsides etc) are the things that you can control.

You can not control if the refs are going to  miss blatant hands to the face.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...