Unprepared for this reason only

New Hope Eagle

The reason this team continually looks unprepared is based on Quinn’s statement “ it’s not about what they do it’s about us”. 

I disagree wholeheartedly with that.  The reason you prepare for the week is to face the team next on the schedule.  Everything the team does should focus on how to stop what the next team does well and attack what they don’t.  

Falcons don’t seem to do this.  I would think every single weeks practice must look exactly the same at Flowery Branch.  

Exactly...I was a firm Quinn supporter but after these last couple of seasons I now have come to the conclusion he is a decent DC when he has great staff around him.... Every coach we have hired has been on some buddy buddy ****... It's time to break off this ****.... Our head coach shouldn't feel like he owes anybody a favor.

It’s time we stop kidding ourselves.  Dan Quinn is a head coach because of Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, and Bobby Wagner.   He’s another Steve Spagnoulo.   It’s saddens me to write this because at one time I really believed he could be it, but Quinn gives me no confidence at this point