Club212

OK...What candidates are out there for Head Coach?

53 posts in this topic

Blow it up now....16 Penalties, leading the league in Penalties....1-11 vs AFC...& we have any HOPE for change with DQ??? Please list all thoughts on the next HC for this team...maybe SABEN wants to try the NFL again???

Sink or Swim, Quinn will be here the end of the season.  This organization doesn't have it in them to fire a head coach mid season.

The Atlanta Falcons have had eighteen head coaches. Why would one think one more would be any better?

Just now, Roanoke Falcon said:

On the other hand, could the next one really be any worse?

First time I smiled all day, thanx.

4 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

The Atlanta Falcons have had eighteen head coaches. Why would one think one more would be any better?

Firing Quinn will not do any good unless Dimitroff is also fired and we hire a no-nonsense football man to hire the new coach, Otherwise, we will just hire another guy with a gimmick.

Edited by Doctor Kildare

Just now, *TMo* said:

First time I smiled all day, thanx.

I wish I could say "my pleasure", but---- well, you know. At least I share your pain.

For what it's worth, I did say in the off-season that Koetter was the worst possible hire. He held Ryan back for years. When Ryan finally got a real NFL caliber OC, after one year of being un-koettered, we finally saw what he is capable of.

*TMo* likes this

4 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

**** it go get big Bill Parcells

Might as well hire Rob and Rex Ryan. We won't win any more games, and we won't be any better, but at least we'll be more entertaining in our collective team ineptitude.

At this point, I'd settle for entertaining ineptitude.

17 minutes ago, Club212 said:

Blow it up now....16 Penalties, leading the league in Penalties....1-11 vs AFC...& we have any HOPE for change with DQ??? Please list all thoughts on the next HC for this team...maybe SABEN wants to try the NFL again???

I am not 100% against this. B)

Club212 likes this

7 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Might as well hire Rob and Rex Ryan. We won't win any more games, and we won't be any better, but at least we'll be more entertaining in our collective team ineptitude.

At this point, I'd settle for entertaining ineptitude.

Isn’t that what we have right now? 

GATXBOI likes this

Think we need to take a serious look at Kellen Moore.

It may be too much for him right now, but you gotta at least entertain the idea.

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

Think we need to take a serious look at Kellen Moore.

It may be too much for him right now, but you gotta at least entertain the idea.

Please no more experimenting... Go get a coach with years of NFL coaching experience in the position we hire him at

NCFalconfan likes this

20 minutes ago, Falcons0081 said:

Sink or Swim, Quinn will be here the end of the season.  This organization doesn't have it in them to fire a head coach mid season.

Which is why I've said the ownership is part of the problem in Atlanta. Blank is a nice guy. Too nice. Quinn has done NOTHING to warrant any loyalty. The man is literally causing great talent here to waste years.

Just now, GATXBOI said:

Please no more experimenting... Go get a coach with years of NFL coaching experience in the position we hire him at

We need an offensive minded coach that can formulate a way to maximize the incredible amount of talent we have on that side of the ball. This team shouldnt be scoring less than 30 PPG.

17 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

Firing Quinn will not do any good unless Dimitroff is also fired and we hire a no-nonsense football man to hire the new coach, Otherwise, we will just hire another guy with a gimmick.

Dimitroff has put a top 5 talent roster on the field. Not his fault that loser Dan Quinn cares more about cool tshirt sayings than motivating and disciplining his defense.

Edited by stizz
MSalmon and JeffAtl like this

Just now, Roanoke Falcon said:

Right now, everything from the front office to the broom closet is a problem.

Nah.

The talent is here and locked up with good contracts. Someone needs to find a way to make it work.