OK...What candidates are out there for Head Coach?

Club212

4 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

The Atlanta Falcons have had eighteen head coaches. Why would one think one more would be any better?

Firing Quinn will not do any good unless Dimitroff is also fired and we hire a no-nonsense football man to hire the new coach, Otherwise, we will just hire another guy with a gimmick.

Edited by Doctor Kildare

Just now, *TMo* said:

First time I smiled all day, thanx.

I wish I could say "my pleasure", but---- well, you know. At least I share your pain.

For what it's worth, I did say in the off-season that Koetter was the worst possible hire. He held Ryan back for years. When Ryan finally got a real NFL caliber OC, after one year of being un-koettered, we finally saw what he is capable of.

20 minutes ago, Falcons0081 said:

Sink or Swim, Quinn will be here the end of the season.  This organization doesn't have it in them to fire a head coach mid season.

Which is why I've said the ownership is part of the problem in Atlanta. Blank is a nice guy. Too nice. Quinn has done NOTHING to warrant any loyalty. The man is literally causing great talent here to waste years.

Just now, GATXBOI said:

Please no more experimenting... Go get a coach with years of NFL coaching experience in the position we hire him at

We need an offensive minded coach that can formulate a way to maximize the incredible amount of talent we have on that side of the ball. This team shouldnt be scoring less than 30 PPG.

17 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

Firing Quinn will not do any good unless Dimitroff is also fired and we hire a no-nonsense football man to hire the new coach, Otherwise, we will just hire another guy with a gimmick.

Dimitroff has put a top 5 talent roster on the field. Not his fault that loser Dan Quinn cares more about cool tshirt sayings than motivating and disciplining his defense.

Edited by stizz