ryantlanta

Not going to lie Sark was better than Koetter

239 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ramonezy said:

Agreed... we keep making excuses for players and blaming coaches. I saw some awful throws that 1st half and we don't have the defense to play from behind... simple. Not trolling, just speaking honestly 

His throwing ability is declining . Decision making always been slightly questionable.  But his deep ball is horrid. If you watch Mahomes throw it down the field he hits all his guys in stride or he’s throwing absolute bombs. Our guys are all accustomed to having to wait or come back for the ball.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

4 minutes ago, Onlygolden1 said:

His throwing ability is declining . Decision making always been slightly questionable.  But his deep ball is horrid. If you watch Mahomes throw it down the field he hits all his guys in stride or he’s throwing absolute bombs. Our guys are all accustomed to having to wait or come back for the ball.

I really believe Julio could have scored on the 4th quarter catch down the sideline.. He literally had to stop and wait on the ball.. No one has mentioned that, but hit in stride.. Easy TD

10 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

We did both... what game were you watching? Mack averaged almost 5 yards a carry, Brissett misses one pass for the 1st half. 

All excuses and I'm sick of making them... go and watch another "contender" and see if they put out a **** effort like what we just did. 

Brissett was in shotgun and took 2 step drops and threw the ball 8 yards down field the first half....there was no punching in the mouth .

falcons007 likes this

10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I really believe Julio could have scored on the 4th quarter catch down the sideline.. He literally had to stop and wait on the ball.. No one has mentioned that, but hit in stride.. Easy TD

Ryan has great touch to deep to everyone.....But Julio. It is weird

11 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It’s definitely not going unnoticed and the more I’m watching the Mahomes show and even some deep balls by Lamar Jackson, and Mayfield I’m starting to notice even more. It’s just easy to overlook because he does do mostly everything else an NFL qb should be doing at a high level.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

15 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Brissett was in shotgun and took 2 step drops and threw the ball 8 yards down field the first half....there was no punching in the mouth .

Guess you're just gonna ignore the Mack getting 5 ypc... kool. 

falcons007 likes this

Just now, SirCzah said:

I guess bringing back Sark as OC would take the attention off our pedestrian DC... <_<

Maybe this year Dan Quinn will relieve Dan Quinn of DC. 

1 hour ago, ryantlanta said:

Why did we get rid of Sark dude was hitting his stride ryan had his second best year under the dude...

Koetter is not the one throwing picks when we are in scoring position. 3 picks in scoring position by Matt Ryan this year. We lost by 3 and Matt Ryan threw a pick in range, just like he did last week. btw Matt had 300+ yards today and 85% competion with 0 sacks.  

Edited by southernbird

Just now, Onlygolden1 said:

Because they’re dumb. Everyone in this organization seems uninformed half-witted and overall clueless . You wonder why teams are historically great because they have great organizations. There is so much wrong probably down to a level we can’t even fathom. 

Most fans wanted Sark gone.

5 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

Guess you're just gonna ignore the Mack getting 5 ypc... kool. 

Considering most of that came on one play.......yeah

If you consider that it a punch in the mouth then you have a really weak chin

1 hour ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Penalties committed by who?

The woefully unprepared, undisciplined defenseless defense.

Our bloated, over priced OL must have had 5 holding penalties on the day

Just now, slickgadawg said:

When the Falinons fired Sark I gave it to 4 weeks into the season before this thread would be made.  I said by week four that Falcon fans would be wishing for the good ole days of Sarkisian.   I was off by two weeks...:lol:

I think Koetter will be fine. But these Injuries smh

Schwarzwald likes this

1 minute ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Most fans wanted Sark gone.

lol I didn’t like him either and was constantly complaining. But coming off the season last year I think he deserved the chance this season at least and what better is Koetter. For the life of me I cannot understand hiring the guy you previously fired. Did they forget the bullet points they brought up when the informed him of his letting go ? My point really was just that our problems go way further than Quinnand the coaches (WHICH IS ATROCIOUS) they go down to the entire organization in general it seems like .

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

I would say penalties and the defense. Forcing one punt all game is t gonna win games. The Colts scored at will and would have scored 7 more.

Yeah, Ryan can fix the INTs. End of the day, he played well enough for us to win today.

Defense have us NO SHOT.

One Punt forced all game. No turnovers. 1 sack.

Brissett started the game 16 for 16.

KRUNKuno and falcons007 like this

13 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Lotta truth to this.

I think Julio has such unique speed that their lack of work/reps together during the offseason/preseason has a carryover effect into the regular season.  Julio doesn’t need the work, but Ryan does.  Nobody can replicate Julio in practice

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Our bloated, over priced OL must have had 5 holding penalties on the day

Jake Matthews has looked bad all year.

OL has looked good 2 games in a row. Got run game going today too.

Ryan was BARELY TOUCHED today.

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Yeah, Ryan can fix the INTs. End of the day, he played well enough for us to win today.

Defense have us NO SHOT.

One Punt forced all game. No turnovers. 1 sack.

Brissett started the game 16 for 16.

Falcons offense was scoring at will. Too bad they never got the ball back.

Schwarzwald likes this

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It’s new Ol. Can take few weeks to get it all together.

Not only that, we’ve gone through a couple OL already to injury.

Thankfully we fixed the OL.

Defense?

Grady went down and we couldn’t stop them anymore despite the 1 punt forced prior...

1 hour ago, EpicBird said:

Falcons offence seems a lot like it was last time under Koetter - big passing numbers, wildly inconsistent, too may turnovers, 25 points or so a game. 

25 points should win you a game 

12 minutes ago, southernbird said:

Koetter is not the one throwing picks when we are in scoring position. 3 picks in scoring position by Matt Ryan this year. We lost by 3 and Matt Ryan threw a pick in range, just like he did last week. btw Matt had 300+ yards today and 85% competion with 0 sacks.  

Neither was Sark but he got the blame anyway.

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I think Julio has such unique speed that their lack of work/reps together during the offseason/preseason has a carryover effect into the regular season.  Julio doesn’t need the work, but Ryan does.  Nobody can replicate Julio in practice

Julio doesn’t practice? And I they get together and throw in the off-season —- not this year with the injury but Matt usually has his little camp where they get work in.

FalconsIn2012 and Schwarzwald like this