Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msjacob25

Defending Quinn

54 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, thajames said:

Who should takeover the team? Koetter? Mularkey? I'd rather ride it out personally all problems are fixable that I see.

Thank you. All of these problems are fixable. We are capable. 

23 minutes ago, msjacob25 said:

Anyone who defends Dan Quinn after this ****show should be banned from these boards.  Unprepared, penalties, terrible defensive effort.  Dan needs to be fired to save this season

You sure like to ban people for disagreeing with you.

JDaveG and octoslash like this

16 Penalties??? Cant wait to hear the excuse? Colts schredded the DQ 'D'!!! If being a 'D' guru got him here, thats getting him out of here....UNPREPARED...OUTCOACHED...DOWN COACHING PLAYERS...PENALTY MACHINE...1-11 vs AFC...the list goes on....lucky for the win vs Philly...just plain horror show....how many times are we UNPREPARED in game situations???? guys not ready, how about resting the guys for the next HC????

TheJudge likes this

It is true that this team is ill-prepared, but it is also true that there are not better alternatives to Quinn.  

We ride with Quinn for the season.

Get your slogans ready.

17 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Then why haven't they been fixed by one of our 3 DC's in the Quinn era?

People need to realize that Quinn IS THE PROBLEM. 

It's the third game of the season. Lighten up. That's not to say it's not a problem. It's fixable. I'd rather have penalties than dropped passes and turnovers any day. 

Please get out of Atlanta, move to Oakland, Albuquerque, Austin, San Antonio, etc... I don't care where, just get out of Atlanta. This is not fair to your fans. Just back up the trucks to Flowery Branch, pack up and leave. Get out.

Flying Falcon likes this

22 minutes ago, msjacob25 said:

Any coach on this team would be better than Quinn.  Morris, Koetter, Mularkey even. Let Ulbrich take over defense

This!!!!

21 minutes ago, southernbird said:

I said it in week 1. Chronically unprepared especially on the road. Look at his AFC record for christ sakes. Get him out of here asap.

Yea how the **** you ever gonna win a sb with 1 win vs afc in 5 yrs

Jerz #Quinning likes this

19 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

You won’t win with redzone INT’s along with a +100 in penalty differential.  Too many seasoned coaches for our team to look so undisciplined.

I agree. And I've never seen a sideline so full of former head coach experience to be so unprepared and undisciplined.

They looked outmatched by the Colts. THE COLTS. And Koetter has proven he doesn’t need to be an OC at the pro level, once again. This is a waste of a season and Dan Quinn should have a better handle on the team than this. Pure trash. Both need to be fired. You have an MVP qb that looks lost because of you.

Edited by PHALCONABERNATHY

21 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

No we aren't. We never fix anything we just keep floundering. Time to clean house even up to TD.

3 hours ago, Jesus said:

You sure like to ban people for disagreeing with you.

Shut Up, don't ******* read my posts then.

20 minutes ago, msjacob25 said:

Shut Up, don't ******* read my posts then.

Oh no. I am gonna read them all. I am gonna study them for their incredible insights, then print them off and bind them for all posterity by copyrighting them into the library of congress. I am gonna own your words and there is nothing you can do about it. 

Nothing.

octoslash likes this

10 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Oh no. I am gonna read them all. I am gonna study them for their incredible insights, then print them off and bind them for all posterity by copyrighting them into the library of congress. I am gonna own your words and there is nothing you can do about it. 

Nothing.

:mmmhmm: nobody fux with the Jesus.

Jesus and Ghosts of Glanville like this

3 hours ago, E. T. said:

I agree. And I've never seen a sideline so full of former head coach experience to be so unprepared and undisciplined.

Jesus God!!!! This!!!!! X 1,000,000!!!

Quinn is on the phone at this moment with mr blank with his newest excuse

Quinn " Sir bring me back in 2020 and ill promise to play julio and others in next yrs preseason more"

Blank " sounds like a plan dan, Cya next yr" 

They'll be 5 threads tomorrow proclaiming we should have won IF.

*Sometimes i wonder if 1/3 of the posters here work for the Falcons PR Dept. IF my aunt had balls.........

4 hours ago, arrogantBEAST said:

It's the third game of the season. Lighten up. That's not to say it's not a problem. It's fixable. I'd rather have penalties than dropped passes and turnovers any day. 

Id rather have wins

Flying Falcon and falcons007 like this

16 penalties for 128 yards is indefensible. Playing zone D all game against Brissett is indefensible. Scoring 3 points in a half with our offensive weapons is indefensible. Someone needs to get taken out behind the wood shed and it's not our players. 

octoslash likes this

Sorry, this was a player issue.. coaching was not the issue.. flags were . Flag are on the players .