Coaching Good. Players Bad.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree Tim. Quinn has the whole team undisciplined. 15 penalties is inexcusable 

1 punt.  The Colts punted one time. Quinn is the DC. THAT is horrible.

16 penalties is a direct reflection on a sloppy, undisciplined, unprepared coaching staff that doesn’t impose accountability or consequences for penalties or lacking focus. Not like the other team has

Its coaching that cant seem to play to the players strength. players he wanted for his defense so..its coaching.i love quinn but dude his system is ran by a lot of teams now than before and its and basic style that need stronger fast and discipline players we lack strength and discipline

Edited by Califalcon0013
2 hours ago, EpicBird said:

16 penalties is a direct reflection on a sloppy, undisciplined, unprepared coaching staff that doesn’t impose accountability or consequences for penalties or lacking focus. Not like the other team has 16 penalties. It has 4. 

Players are responsible for holding, blocks in the back offsides it goes on...............stuff learned in peewee league. Coaches at this level teach the players how to win the game.

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Tim I have to disagree we have some damm good players who are not being coached well.  From penalties to miscommunication something has to change.  Personally it’s time for him to take a long look in the mirror because some self evaluation may be at hand!!

I don't think it's coaching. There is no need to waste time teaching millionaire players not to clip, hold, commit PIs jump offsides etc. I learned that in pewee league.

2 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I don't think it's coaching. There is no need to waste time teaching millionaire players not to clip, hold, commit PIs jump offsides etc. I learned that in pewee league.

I learned to in youth football but our coach’s benched us for mistakes too.  DQ is definitely not doing that because it keeps happening.

With Ryan and JJ we have 2 potential all time greats, we have the best WR corp in the NFL some decent RB's and an OL that can have all 1st rounders on the field when healthy. We have some pretty decent Defensive players as well.

No excuses, all coaches and even TD need to be fired, this situation is not working and never will. We need to clean house now and not wait, this is another lost season so we might as well start building towards next year.

4 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I learned to in youth football but our coach’s benched us for mistakes too.  DQ is definitely not doing that because it keeps happening.

A HC has to win.........Pressure is on.

Benching/fining? Not an option. $50K for a holding call? Chump change.

You can sometimes win with your best players on the field.

Letting the stupid peewee league penalties lose the game is not to be laid at the feet of the coaches. Sloppy players.

Not on the coaching. They have been playing all their lives. This is not right.

5 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Coaching is letting the Colts offense run the most basic of offenses and not being able to stop it. How many times did the Colts throw that little drag route across the middle to the tight end? I don't see how you can sit here and defend the coaching. This is ridiculous dude.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Coaching is letting the Colts offense run the most basic of offenses and not being able to stop it. How many times did the Colts throw that little drag route across the middle to the tight end? I don't see how you can sit here and defend the coaching. This is ridiculous dude.

Falcons win without the absolutely stupid penalties. This loss is on the players.

Colts PLAYERS played a good game.

Just now, Tim Mazetti said:

Falcons win without the absolutely stupid penalties. This loss is on the players.

Colts PLAYERS played a good game.

LOL!! Why can't you just answer the question? Why are you playing the entire loss on penalties and the players? Some of these penalties happened because the coaches didn't put them in the right position needed to stop the Colts without committing penalties.