Coaching Good. Players Bad.

Tim Mazetti

28 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I disagree Tim. Quinn has the whole team undisciplined. 15 penalties is inexcusable 

Yep. BTW, I’m officially done with Dan Quinn. That’s it. Too much talent to be playing this sloppy. I’m extremely upset about this loss that should have been a solid win. The careless penalties and not being prepared early on. I’m done with him.

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

Yep. BTW, I’m officially done with Dan Quinn. That’s it. Too much talent to be playing this sloppy. I’m extremely upset about this loss that should have been a solid win. The careless penalties and not being prepared early on. I’m done with him.

Don’t blame you man. I’m getting close too. 

31 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I disagree Tim. Quinn has the whole team undisciplined. 15 penalties is inexcusable 

This and it’s been a hall mark unfortunately since he’s been here.

I still don’t understand why we are such slow starters.

Thats first half cost us this game.

Quinn isn’t the only one we need to boot, Dimitroff and his reaching for or trading up for players giving away our draft picks has to go. Good teams let’s the draft come to them we should have traded back if lindstrom was our guy, and we should have waited for an Ot not traded away a third to move up for one.