Deja Vu ??

caponine

The same exact thing happened, last season the falcons played really well against an nfc east team but proceeded to get whipped by the lowly browns the following week

Fast forward this season, played good against an nfc east team but the following week is getting blown out by an iffy afc team. 

So wtbs, Did this team underestimate the colts and overlook them just like last year?? Thinking all they had to do was show up 

Edited by caponine

Funny, I thought the thread title was in reference to the Vikings game two weeks ago. In any case, Quinn never has the team prepared to play an AFC team, no matter who it is, and this is now the second time in three weeks where it's obvious we didn't come in with a competent game plan. 

I bet Frank Reich was just licking his chops watching our defense in film, knowing Quinn is too clueless to adjust when a team starts killing the zone with the short passing game. 

4 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

The Falcons played terrible last week vs the Eagles they just happened to still win somehow. This is the 3rd game this season they have looked like garbage. Failquinn's strike again.

Funny because so many people thought this team played great last week. Glad I'm not the only one that wasn't impressed with that victory 

4 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

Funny, I thought the thread title was in reference to the Vikings game two weeks ago. In any case, Quinn never has the team prepared to play an AFC team, no matter who it is, and this is now the second time in three weeks where it's obvious we didn't come in with a competent game plan. 

I bet Frank Reich was just licking his chops watching our defense in film, knowing Quinn is too clueless to adjust when a team starts killing the zone with the short passing game. 

It could be for that too lol rb is killing us. And people actually thought Marlon mack wouldn't be his best.