Hopefully adjustments are being made

falcon1fan

12 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Agreed. Very frustrating to know, as a fan, that the colts are about to throw a 4 underneath route every play. 

Yes sir. Play more man on the TE make brissett hold the ball a bit longer. He's made a few nice throws,  but most are easy high percentage. 

Edited by falcon1fan

2 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

Yes sir. Play more man on the TE make brissett hold the ball a bit longer. He's made a few nice throws,  but most are easy high percentage. 

For the life of me, I don’t understand WHY we play a soft zone one rookie/first time QBs and allow them to feel good about themselves instead of FORCING them to make plays!!!!

10 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

For the life of me, I don’t understand WHY we play a soft zone one rookie/first time QBs and allow them to feel good about themselves instead of FORCING them to make plays!!!!

This exactly. Change the looks and make him have to make decisions. We telegraph our coverage every down. Quit showing  a blitz look because our guys are late backing out.

Edited by falcon1fan

15 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Hope do we adjust? I think we're just a bad football team.

I wanted to harp on Matt and his decision making but maybe we are a bad team.  Maybe as fans we think our players are above what they are.   I love the Falcons but I’m watching them and the Chiefs and there are BIIIIIG differences  

1 minute ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I wanted to harp on Matt and his decision making but maybe we are a bad team.  Maybe as fans we think our players are above what they are.   I love the Falcons but I’m watching them and the Chiefs and there are BIIIIIG differences  

I've been a Homer. I know I've built Ryan up. Not anymore

1 hour ago, falcon1fan said:

This exactly. Change the looks and make him have to make decisions. We telegraph our coverage every down. Quit showing  a blitz look because our guys are late backing out.

And then we have to to play catch up in a game we just SHOWED we should have won. 

I will say this, after getting out coached pretty much since the super bowl by EVERY COACH in the game, I no longer believe in DQ.