Does DQ even deserve the rest of the year?

Snafu

1 minute ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Maybe Mike Tomlin will be available 

I think it would be a poor fit. We just don‘t have the players for his scheme and we don‘t have the cap money to change that.

We should sign someone with an offensive background and hire a relentless worker as DC. Someone who actually is good with the X and Os even though he is not the most charismatic guy.

1 minute ago, Herr Beast said:

I think it would be a poor fit. We just don‘t have the players for his scheme and we don‘t have the cap money to change that.

We should sign someone with an offensive background and hire a relentless worker as DC. Someone who actually is good with the X and Os even though he is not the most charismatic guy.

Who do you have in mind?

26 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

No name in particular... in my dream world I would like Shanahan back but he is building something good with the 49ers.

Just someone with an offense background and a concrete plan with the players on offense we have.

Kellen Moore looks young and promising. May be too much for him too soon though. 

Edited by RubberDucky

2 hours ago, TX Falcon said:

Mr Blank made a mistake in firing a HC in the middle of the season when he first took over the Falcons. Blank said it was a mistake by him to do so. Which means Quinn will get the whole year!

Okay. So you are telling an astute business man, a titan in the world of industry and a billionaire (yes with a B) ) that HE made a mistake? Heii man, he can do pretty much what he pleases! Though I’m sure he appreciates your feedback! 

Just now, roguebeaver said:

Okay. So you are telling an astute business man, a titan in the world of industry and a billionaire (yes with a B) ) that HE made a mistake? Heii man, he can do pretty much what he pleases! Though I’m sure he appreciates your feedback! 

I'm not saying I like it but Mr, Blank said himself that he made a big mistake firing Dan Reeves during the season without letting him finish out the year.