Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snafu

Does DQ even deserve the rest of the year?

5 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

The way we are losing games, it would be totally appropriate to fire a coach during the season. There are really no excuses for the way the team and especially the defense is playing,

I am tired of firing coaches. If anything the Falcons are cursed. It's not like Bill Bellicheck is available.

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Ryan has a pretty good excuse. They keep changing coordinators on him. It always takes time to adjust. Koetter has to adjust to new personnel and scheme tweaks. 

I don’t agree. Ryan’s picks this season are on him. Poor throws, poor instincts, poor decisions 

Just now, Herr Beast said:

He is good at rah rah ... 

I’m not sure I even agree with that. He does talk  a great team of football, but none of his mantras, slogans and other motivational talk seem to translate to anything positive on the field. 

If anything, we consistency lack focus, effort and intensity.

4 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I am tired of firing coaches. If anything the Falcons are cursed. It's not like Bill Bellicheck is available.

DQ is in his fifth year. Before him we had MS for 7 years. It is not like we are changing coaches every year,

But once you realize your coach lost the team, you need to move on. This is the third year in a row this team is regressing.

2 minutes ago, ukfalc said:

I’m not sure I even agree with that. He does talk  a great team of football, but none of his mantras, slogans and other motivational talk seem to translate to anything positive on the field. 

If anything, we consistency lack focus, effort and intensity.

Of course he is not even good at that. I doubt the players even listen to him anymore. 

I'm angry. 

Player slams his helmet because he knows he's done for at least the season and gets flagged. An enforcer that put his body on the line for his team on a weekly basis. DQ stands idly by and accepts it, just like he accepts all other BS officiating that happens to this team.  

DQ is a *****. A straight up sugar puss. He expects this defense to be tough, physical and intimidating while he himself is grade-a vajine.

**** DQ's mantras, **** his catch phrases,  **** his loser personality. He rode the coat tails of an offensive mastermind to a SB. He's had little to nothing to do with our success and nearly everything to do with our failures.

Edited by RubberDucky

1 minute ago, newa6eoutlw said:

I’ve been saying it for years. This team has never recovered from that super bowl loss. 

Super Bowl loss!?!? This team hasn’t recovered from becoming a team. Nothing is ever even remotely consistent with them ever! 

Dan Quinn needs to be fired at the end of this game.  His coaching and unpreparedness is going to cause these players to give up on the season.  Fire him now and salvage the season, keep hima nd this maybe just the beginning of a huge meltdown.  

Glad I moved out west 8 years ago... I don't have easy access to watching this s*#&show of a team on the TV.

In all honesty I'm never gonna recover from 28-3... lost interest in football and this team after that.  Now I'll check the scoreboards on occasion and post once or twice a year on the forums like I'm doing now.

That being said... DQ is a joke of a coach.  I was all for the guy when he was hired but meh...

7 minutes ago, newa6eoutlw said:

I’ve been saying it for years. This team has never recovered from that super bowl loss. 

Yep, at this point ship them to St Louis, let's start over with a new Frnachise

The Colts are playing the way I had imagined the Falcons would play this year. :ninja:

I can't believe we already have both O - line rookies hurt and now Keanu gets "another" serious injury?? :o

The year feels like its slipping away in only our third game!!! :sadwave:

I've been a die - hard FALCONS fan since 1966 and MAN have the happy times been few and far in between! :rant: