Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snafu

Does DQ even deserve the rest of the year?

I have been a major DQ homer, but there's no doubt that his shine is wearing off.  If this slide continues, does he?

There has to be some real concern about this team being routinely Underprepared and undisciplined. The Soft defensive scheme,  poor game management, questionable staff hires and retaining his pet project Beasley at that price point also call him into question. 

Edited by RubberDucky

Dan Quinn doesn't deserve **** expect to be forced to walk back to Seattle where it was clear Pete Carroll was the mastermind behind that defense and Dan Quinn took all the ******* credit. I wish Arthur Blank would get his head out of his *** and stop getting fooled by this ******* puppets. Jim Mora Jr, Bobby Quintrino, Mike Smith, and now Dan Quinn. Hey Blank!!! Hire a real ******* football coach. Not a ******* puppet. I'm sick of being a ******* joke!!

6 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

If this slide continues, does he?

Team is routinely Underprepared and undisciplined. Soft defensive scheme,  poor game manager, questionable staff hires, retaining his pet project Beasley at that price point.  

Nope, we should fire him now. We can get an interim coach that will immediately get alot more out of this team. Brees is injured, Panthers suck and the Bucs still have Jameis as qb. We can win the NFC south if we just get rid of Dan Quinn. Put Koetter in as interim for all I care just get Quinn out of here asap. Blank putting up with him and Dimitroff is exhibit A on why he will never win a superbowl. 

Nope, fire him now put DK as head coach then in the off season fire every coach and fire TD and trade our stars for Picks and start over again.

We need a clean start from top to bottom. This team is trash and pretty much always will be trash.

13 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You could ask the same question about Ryan with that logic

I think being benched by a new coach might do Ryan some good.  Nothing on this team is good or deserves our money and time.

12 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Mr Blank made a mistake in firing a HC in the middle of the season when he first took over the Falcons. Blank said it was a mistake by him to do so. Which means Quinn will get the whole year!

I think this is different, because the injury to michael vick doomed dan reeves, Dan Quinn is inept. It's time to clean house imo.  It might be time to move on from any falcon over the age of 24 or 25.

Edited by james b

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Ryan needs to be held accountable if Quinn is. Plain and simple 

Fire Quinn and bench Ryan then trade him for picks. The entire roster and every coach can get the F out.