Same underachievers every sunday

JKH5785

3 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

This team is inept. Burned me again. I was all in again. After that win last week, I bought in again. 

I feel you man!! I want to stay a Falcon fan so bad!! I was born in Georgia but I live in Cowboy country! I'm like a unicorn out here staying string for this team but my patience is waning!

3 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

Now Neal is done for the year. 

And most likely as a Falcon as well... no way we sign him to a long term extension now... his 5th year option is guaranteed for injury, so we will have him next year... on the field or still on IR.

Sucks for him. Every serious injury is terrible but for at the point where he is... 

5 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

I feel you man!! I want to stay a Falcon fan so bad!! I was born in Georgia but I live in Cowboy country! I'm like a unicorn out here staying string for this team but my patience is waning!

For the first time in my fanhood I feel indifferent. Like I literally don't care. I've been a Homer for years and now I feel nothing for this team. Matt Ryan's best years were wasted. They suck, they'll clean house and then what?

Just now, dodge_birds_fan said:

For the first time in my fanhood I feel indifferent. Like I literally don't care. I've been a Homer for years and now I feel nothing for this team. Matt Ryan's best years were wasted. They suck, they'll clean house and then what?

Actually they can't clean house because Ryans deal is handcuffing the team! So unless he gets traded for a number of picks expect this same poor playing, poor coached team for at least the next 5 years! At least the UGA Bulldogs give me some hope!

They should have been off the field 6 plays before Neal went down. 

“Falcons defense playing very vanilla” - Nate Burleson

is this what DQ fires Marquan Manuel for?! 

Defense is awful with the soft zone space coverage giving brissett easy throw and catch plays

and the offense....embarrassment

2 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Actually they can't clean house because Ryans deal is handcuffing the team! So unless he gets traded for a number of picks expect this same poor playing, poor coached team for at least the next 5 years! At least the UGA Bulldogs give me some hope!

I meant coaching. We're handcuffed to Ryan. I'm honestly tired of defending home skillet. Ryan's a grown millionaire, he can do what he do. As far as UGA goes, that team makes me nervous.

We have a lot of high paid talent with lil production

some of these guys are paid too market cost and aren’t difference makers on the field. 

Deion Jones has been a non factor this year pretty much, considering his pay. He is constantly blocked out of run plays and is LB that is great on a defense that is playing with a lead, but below average on a defense battling for the game or coming from behind. 

Julio is used as decoy way too much, and taken out of the game too many times on important down plays, like the third and medium earlier in this game 

Ryan is shaky and honestly just isn’t the guy that can put this team on his back and make something happen, he’s become a QB that has to have a relatively clean pocket and open read, his accuracy has become really shaky, and his reads are awful missing a TD wide open to Julio today

jarrett is a flash player, that doesn’t consistently disrupt the middle of the pocket or isn’t consistent enough in the run game, he’s an undersized DT that flashes periodically

jake matthews is a shaky LT

Mack is an aging Center

beasley, well, Beasley is garbage. One trick pony - quick off the line

devondre Campbell is awful in pass coverage

freeman, indecisive of late, and not the back we need with the scheme we are trying to run. We need a strong power back, large back that inflict punishment even on short yardage gains

quinn has shown his inability to have his team ready game after game, our Super Bowl run was totally on the shoulders of Kyle Shanahan a offense putting up the points they did